Mission 1 For the Vast Apostate Army: Attend The Memorial...

by Tuesday 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Hey folks!

I made another propaganda-esque video for the Vast Apostate Army's first mission which is to attend the memorial. Since alot of people liked my last video for the Vast Apostate Army I figured I'd post this one too. It's alot shorter, only has a couple of quotes and still has a very catchy song. Hopefully that'll take care of all the criticisms for the last couple videos I've made

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCTsh1v6R5o

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

PUT ON SOME CLOTHES!

I like the action video marching soldiers part. Music was Ok but should have been turned down more (or off) while you are speaking because it's hard to hear what you say.

Put on some clothes.

I like the logo because it looks like an orange cauldron in black flames.

Put on some clothes.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Yes, the music is too loud while the guys are talking.

And put on some clothes. You look like a skinhead, a neo-Nazi.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I'm not the bald guy without a shirt, that's LuciousVBogeyManProd...

This is me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx2R4zZjn5I

Unfortunately when using other people's videos from youtube it's difficult to get their sound to work with the music that I'm using.

One day I will post a video where the first comments are on the content and not whether the music was too loud, the length was too long, the length was too short, there was a slight buzz in the background, etc.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Ok, I liked THAT video, and it was because of the content! Very interesting facts you presented there.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Tuesday: "I'm not the bald guy without a shirt, that's LuciousVBogeyManProd..."

Tuesday, honestly.....Lucious is not Hollywood material. I would strongly suggest that you re-do the video and can him. In order to be effective, you need better representation. You need a speaker that people can identify with comfortably. Nakedness and giant armpits just looks real sloppy. Lucious strikes out. You need someone who can be presentable if you want people to take you seriously. The other guys were OK.

I just have one personal critique for you. You need to talk slower. Practice talking Southern. Pronounce each word. Slow down.

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

I don't get the point. Attend the Memorial..... why exactly?

I wouldn't be seen dead in a Kingdom Hall. Literally. Although I'm young (ish) and not DF'ed or DA'ed, I've already given my parents explicit instructions that if I die I may not have a Hall funeral under any circumstances. I'm thinking about putting it in writing and distributing copies to friends too.

So why would I want to go to a Memorial??

• cantleave
    cantleave

You could always use me in video - middleaged fat bald guy - yeah that's me Homer Simpson!

• Titus
    Titus

Attend! Attend! Attend and drink them all wine from glass!

I am sorry for spamming....

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

One day I will post a video where the first comments are on the content and not whether the music was too loud, the length was too long, the length was too short, there was a slight buzz in the background, etc.

I'm taking the over on that bet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit