Me, the WT, and the "Separating Work"...

by AGuest 122 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest
    the idea that her conversation with a gb member was THE catalyst for change is rather far-fetched.

Okay, WHERE in the WORLD did you get THAT idea, dear Six (okay, peace to your hiney, as well)???? I wrote NOTHING of the SORT! Indeed... they HAVEN'T changed the doctrine AT ALL. The one I referred to that they DID change was with regard to the "separating" of the sheep and goats... which did NOT speak to any GB member about... or any OTHER WTBTS "representative." THAT one was in the form of a letter in which I included a chart... which chart showed up in the October 1st or 15th WT (which anyone with a "Bound Volume" or WT CD is perfectly welcome to look up).

C'mon, now - if you're gonna deride me, at least keep yer facts straight.

Again, peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

But the idea that her conversation with a gb member was THE catalyst for change is rather far-fetched......Six of Nine

In the October (oh, shoot, I now can't remember if it was the 1st or the 15th, it's been so long!) WT..
    . there was article about this very matter! And what was more... THERE WAS MY CHART!! Seriously.
    In the exact format as I had created it in my letter! In all of its glory! WHOO-HOO... I thought......AGuest

Sixof Nine..

The WBT$ printed an article about the subject Shelby went to the WBT$ with..

They used Shelbys Chart to do it..

The same Chart, in the Same Format she gave Barber..

Without a doubt..Shelby had a hand in all this..

Her original work,was printed in Millions of Watchtowers..

Throwing Rocks at the Lady who talks to Jesus..

Is getting very sad..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• Farkel
    Farkel

:But the idea that her conversation with a gb member was THE catalyst for change is rather far-fetched. Your own words would indicate that the gb probably received hundreds of comments on the same subject (and yo momma's new light too).

Sure, except for the sticky little fact that the WT printed exactly the same chart that she sent to them. What are the odds of that happening?

Whether she was THE one who caused the GB to change their doctrine or not is impossible to know unless the GB decides to be honest. That of course, won't happen in this or any other life time.

As for evaluating her character vs. yours, one only need read your comments and replies to her and compare them with her comments and replies to you. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see who is the malevolent one.

Farkel, Poopy Pants CLASS

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    I wrote NOTHING of the SORT! Indeed... they HAVEN'T changed the doctrine AT ALL.

Sorry, I was working off of Farkels earlier breathless retelling ;) I'll revise my book of derision accordingly

• AGuest
    AGuest

Daddy-O ... thank you ... and welcome back!

No, of course I didn't include all of the "details" when I told you about this because, well, you told me you didn't want those kinds of details when we first met. Out of respect for you... I kept it neutral... and brief (well, MY kind of brief - LOLOL!). Perhaps I should have this time, as well... but I really didn't know it was gonna cause SUCH a ruckus! You'd think people would WANT the truth... and the details. I know the wimmens usually do!

(I guess I should'a remembered that guys usually want to stick to very elementary exchanges, like, for example: "Listen, Og... me and Oglet leave cave and take big bird... yes, Og... we ride on bird and bird fly, me no lie... 'cross great land to big 'Tower "cave" near big (but dirty) water... and me and Oglet walk through 'Tower cave tunnels... me eat 'Tower meat and bread... and something call 'cookies'... and me help Oglet fight off 'Tower neanderthal 'bruthas'... then me and Oglet talk to Big GB Spirit... who not big but little, but like to think is big... and me give Big GB Spirit skin with truth symbols... but he no want... and he no like talk... want to hit us in head wit' club but can't 'cause have no cave of own to drag us to... so Big GB Spirit say me speak with "bad" spirits... and he no can't do nuthin' 'bout 'Tower lie... it all in video... so me and Oglet watch video... video, Og... machine with pictures of 'Tower tribes... see it true, Big GB Spirit can't do nuthin'... but he say he give to skin to 'Tower tribal flunkies... so me and Oglet get back on big flying bird... YES, Og... we fly with bird, too... and fly back cross great land... and back home to little cave").

Only thing missing is the muscle car. Oh, wait... what about... ME (as in Mustang Cobra - I miss Steve McQueen)??!! See? My story really does have it all!

Ah, well... I told the truth and I'm not ashamed of that, as you well know.

BUT... it's VERY good to "see" YOU here... and takin' on "the boyz" on my behalf, no less. THANK you. Truly. Now can we all move ON??

SA, a slave of Christ who ain't a-scared 'o no neanderthalic boyz...

Bidding EVERYONE peace!

• shamus100
    shamus100

AGuest,

Although I don't believe a word you say, I must tell you that you remind me more of Christ than any other poster here. You do have a way about you that is very kind, even when others are berating you. Or when we're acting like, for lack of a better term, asses and you come in and tell us to grow up in a kind way.

There, I said it.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I do wonder, however, that you apparently believe Carey Barber, the WTBTS GB, and perhaps the WTBTS itself to be SO… well, “untouchable”… unreachable, even… so “above” its membersthat someone like little ‘ol me certainly couldn’t speak with them… indeed, that they wouldn’t even condescend to speak to “someone like” me.

No, it's not that they wouldn't SPEAK to you. They wouldn't admit the things you say they admit- to you, to me, to each other, to themselves.
    Speak to a member, sure.

Did the member say something about the doctrine, sure.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

If you said you went on a plane to Bethel and managed to bump into Barber and talked about doctrine and later they printed your chart, well okay then. All that other stuff- no further comment.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    "They wouldn't admit the things you say they admit..."

Ohhh, I don't think he WANTED to say what he did (no more than the Wizard of Oz wanted to say the things he did when Dorothy and company discovered him hiding behind the curtain). I think that if he COULD have... he would have pulled back and swallowed every word of that part. But people can't always control their impulses... particularly when they're angry. And I think he WAS angry... at being duped out of his power.

I also know they can't control the Holy Spirit. But I am NOT saying that he made the admission by means of holy spirit. Really, I think he was ticked off. I believe his comment regarding the video was because he mad... wanted the "truth" to be known... and then REGRETTED his outburst. But, well, the "cat" was out of the "bag," wasn't it?

No, I don't think it was voluntary at all.

But I shared the truth, der OTWO. Really. He did say that. And we were just as stunned as you are now - at what he said... and that he said it (say WHAT??).

Again, peace to you!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• AGuest
    AGuest
    If you said you went on a plane to Bethel and managed to bump into Barber and talked about doctrine and later they printed your chart, well okay then.

Oh, Lordy, Og-ites... we really need to get this story STRAIGHT... because this is how some misleadings get started. Here is truth:

1. Me an Oglet go to 'Tower in 1996 an talk to Big GB Spirit 'bout dying and blood of Big Holy Spirit... NOT 'bout sheep chart...

2. Skin with sheep chart sent to 'Tower 1994... printed in 'Tower scroll in 1995...

NOT same thing. You and other Og-ites mixin' up story. Put down grog and try pay 'tention.

All that other stuff- no further comment.

Then me say thank you... and peas to you.

Og's servant and slave of Big Holy Spirit me call Christ,

Oglet SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit