What happens when you die?

by AGuest 97 Replies latest jw friends

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hello Paul,

The people in the vids seem to know a thing or two :)

Thanks for your thoughts Shelby. Maybe you could watch the accounts of the two others who died?

I think the first one will be particularly useful to watch, given the large amounts of scripture he quotes along with the account.

A Land Unknown: Hell's Dominion Part 1 of 7

Blessings,

Stephen

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Is there a Catfight for Jesus happening on this thread?

• AGuest
    AGuest

and may you have peace! Dear Chalam and I are just going to have to come to a place where we agree... to perhaps disagree. The fact that he does not agree with me doesn't mean his is "against" me. Certainly, he hasn't called down "evil" on me... yet. And so, because I don't want to make my Lord the subject of a "catfight" as you suggest... I am going to move on. He (my Lord) deserves much more reverence than folks just going round and round over what "the Bible" does or does not say about things such as death. I saw what I saw... and heard what I heard... and posted it. Whether others hear... or refrain... is not my issue - they do not belong to me, so it is not my concern. I shared the truth... and that is pretty much, well, what it is... from my end.

Dear Chalam... peace to you, as well. I will endeavor to listen to the others. But if not, it's because what my Lord said to me with regard to the first is, well, trustworthy, making the others pretty irrelevant, IMHO. They either corroborate the first... or contradict it... which, in either case, means... well, not very much to me as the "two witnesses" I have already received (Mr. McCormack's account and my Lord's "light" on it)... are sufficient.

So, again, peace to you both.

A slave of Christ,

SA, who will now leave off from this particular unprofitable interchange... so as to return to listening to the Lamb...

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

AGuest - If you are to come off victorious in your battle for the lamb you may have to paste in bigger replies.

Size in everything when it comes to god fights.

Peace to you

A slave of Caesar

• AGuest
    AGuest

"Size is everything when it comes to god fights."

Actually, not in EVERY instance, dear Gladiator...

Peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

David... uh, erm... SA

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Shelby,

Please don't run off because of me. I like it when you "share the truth".

-LWT

• AGuest
    AGuest

"Please don't run off because of me."

Absolutely not, dear LWT... and I'm not running. Truly, I am walking...

Peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear Shelby...

"He taught me that when people "lyingly say every sort of thing about ME... for HIS name's sake..." I am blessed. Indeed, happy..."

please...who has called names on this thread?

you have said that satan is leading me(while I have suggested that you examine your faith)...you have threatened to release the wrath of God Almighty on me (at your discretion)...hello!?!?

I'm sorry, but you sound like a gutter snipe...but I love you regardless...lol

love michelle

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear Shelby...

I'm sorry that I called you a name last night ()

I have only loved you and I am only concerned about what you are teaching the "little ones"...

with every honest question that I posed your "indignation" increased...

you said that I am not one of yours...what does one have to "do" to be one of yours...sit down and shut up?

love michelle

• AGuest
    AGuest

The greatest of love and peace to you -

I'm sorry that I called you a name last night ()

Apology totally accepted. I have said things I've "regretted" to those I "love", too.

I have only loved you and I am only concerned about what you are teaching the "little ones"...

I understand that, but you should know me by now, Michelle. I get it that some of the things are hard to hear. Frightful, even. That didn't stop others, though, like Ezekiel, Daniel, John... even my Lord. I could very well "water" stuff down... take away from or add to it... so that you and others can handle it. But that isn't my direction and isn't what this is about.

with every honest question that I posed your "indignation" increased...

It did because you were claiming that the "spirit" I was hearing "might" be Satan. C'mon, Michelle... what did you think I would do... get all mushy and say, "Oh, no, dear one, that's not true..." or something like that? Truly? You all but accused the Holy Spirit of being Satan... because of YOUR fear. How am I to keep MY faith in the face of that? I do it by letting the "flint" that my Lord has given me in my forehead stand up for me...

you said that I am not one of yours...what does one have to "do" to be one of yours...

I am not sure what you're referring to. Perhaps my comment that "he that is not against you is for you"?

sit down and shut up?

See, there you go, again. You apologize and then write something like this. How am I to take your "love" seriously? No one has to sit down and shut up... including me. Though many here would love that, I'm guessing - certainly our Adversary. I tried to warn you that if you didn't stop, I would rebuke you. I asked. You ignored my request. So, I rebuked you... for the preservation of MY faith. When people make comments like you do I am compelled to dismiss them, first. And I did, trying as lovingly as possible to do so. But you persisted. You say I "judged" you, which I did at no time. It was you who judged... under the guise of asking an "innocent" question... out of "love"... which judgment and "love" I rejected because both were false. You DID this, again, out of YOUR fear (fear makes earthling man do all kinds of "funny" things). But who is that controls us by FEAR? The Adversary. Because that one LACKS love.

Your fear showed me your LACK of love because it meant to undermine what I was told to do and say by the Holy Spirit. PERFECT love, however... casts ALL fear... OUTSIDE. Because God IS love. IF then, you TRULY loved me... you wouldn't have been afraid FOR me... or OF me. You would have simply prayed FOR me... and let the Master "handle" me.

Be all of that is it may, I will say that if you... or anyone else... show yourself to being used by the Adversary, I will opposed you, and thus, him. I have to and I will. Without reservation. Because MY faith is on the line.

So, now, let's move on from here, if we can. I hold no grudge or illwill - I understand what fear (and alcohol) can cause people to say and do. I give you that on both, that you were misled in both instances (i.e., by your fear and by alcohol, if that truly was the case)... and bid you peace.

YOUR servant... and an unwavering slave of Christ,

Shelby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit