What happens when you die?

by AGuest 97 Replies latest jw friends

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear Shelby...

so let me get this straight...when I ask you to examine your faith(by testing the spirit) I am insinuating you are led by satan and only YOU can insinuate such a thing?

I am the blasphemer because I question what YOU have said?

you said that YOU were tired of FIGHTING so called "christians" like me...so this isn't teaching, this is fighting?

my questions are valid...your responses are not...you tend to hide behind YOUR so called ministry...which frankly I believe further lulls complacent ones into thinking there IS nothing to fear from a Holy God...but if a person is NOT saved by the blood of Jesus Christ...what?...no condemnation for refusing the Son's spilt blood?

you stated that I am not yours in post 3932 paragraph 4...

Shelby...have you ever concidered that in calling out to Israel as you do that perhaps God is desiring that we come to you not to listen but to teach?...would you recognize a tender rebuke?....or would YOU keep fighting so called "christians" like those who disagree with you.

love michelle

p.s. the Bible clearly states that there would be a falling away from the faith in the last days...not a revealing of the "true faith" as you and the WT suggest.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    so let me get this straight...when I ask you to examine your faith(by testing the spirit) I am insinuating you are led by satan and only YOU can insinuate such a thing? I am the blasphemer because I question what YOU have said?

How soon we forget... and how soon we leave off all that "love." No, when you ask me to examine my faith by testing the spirit you are not insinuating I am led by Satan. However, when you write, "As you know satan is active and able to mislead many people often because we trust that which "resonates" with our "spirit"..." and I respond to you that "I have openly confessed to you by means of WHICH Spirit I share these things... and it is the Holy Spirit..." and YOU state, "You have said before that you have the gift of discerning spirits...I was wondering if you have tested the spirit that leads you? and how?, and I respond, "We test the inspired express three ways..." and GIVE you those ways, to wit:

1. By means of the Holy Spirit and ANOINTING that is in us;

2. If that anointing is NOT is us... but we are seeking God's kingdom and IT'S RIGHTEOUSNESS... then the inspired expression must be tested by LOVE; and

3. If one cannot turn to the Spirit and His anointing... and if one has NOT yet learned to manifest the "fruit" of love... one can look to the scriptures... which is NOT the Bible. The Bible only contains scripture, along with other stuff. And ALL scripture is NOT contained in the Bible.

... which "ways" you have not disputed, indeed, you haven't even responded to thus far... and then I ASK you, "if you are going to continue trying to undermine my faith, then I must ask you to stop communicating with me... So, stop, please... and yet you PERSIST...

then, yes, you have proven what my Lord said to me... that you are a blasphemer. NOT because you question what I have said. Many do that. But because you have shown what your motive is. You asked how I tested the spirit... and I told you. THAT... should have been enough... unless you found what I said to be UNTRUE. You did not.

you said that YOU were tired of FIGHTING so called "christians" like me...so this isn't teaching, this is fighting?

It absolutely is. I have told you by means of what Spirit do I hear and share. You asked. I answered. And yet... here we are. For what purpose?

my questions are valid...your responses are not...

Okay, then... you tell me/us... how does one test the spirit that is speaking to them?

which frankly I believe further lulls complacent ones into thinking there IS nothing to fear from a Holy God...but if a person is NOT saved by the blood of Jesus Christ...what?...no condemnation for refusing the Son's spilt blood?

The condemnation does not come from refusing the Son's spilt blood, Michelle. It comes from one having SIN... that remains... because it has no "covering." It has not been blotted out BY such blood. It is not the same thing. You are teaching the same theory that those do who say God killed Adam for eating from the Tree of Knowledge. That is a LIE. God did NOT kill Adam. God WARNED Adam... that IF he ate from that tree... he would die. And die he did. He had to. Why? Because that is what the tree was ABOUT: knowing good (life)... AND bad (death). Because of his eating from it Adam came to "know" something he did not before. Death.

Now YOU are teaching the same thing... that if one refuses Christ's blood... God is going to condemn such one. THAT... is a LIE. The WARNING is that if one does NOT accept Christ's blood... such one will BE condemned... because of one's SIN. If, however, they DO partake of it... and put FAITH in its redeeming power... one's sins WILL be covered so that one is NOT condemned.

What YOU are insinuating is that God is UNrighteous. That, TOO, is a lie. When God DOES call down fire... upon Gog and Magog... it is ONLY because such have come AGAINST God's people, His Holy City, New Jerusalem... wherein lies His Temple... the "people for His name"... and the Tree of LIFE... Christ.

you stated that I am not yours in post 3932 paragraph 4...

You do not belong to me, Michelle. I am not your leader, your master, your owner, your shepherd... or your teacher. I do not come her to teach you... or anyone. I come because I hear... the Spirit of God and Christ that dwell in me... and see what they show me. And I share what I hear... and see... with anyone who WANT to hear. If one DOESN'T, I have posted on MANY occasions... one need not open my threads. That does apply to you, too...

Shelby...have you ever concidered that in calling out to Israel as you do that perhaps God is desiring that we come to you not to listen but to teach?

No. I have not. I have no reason to. Why? Because I put FAITH in the anointing that I received... particularly about those trying to lead me astray, like you. John talked about that:

"So much have I written to you about those who are trying to lead you astray. But as for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you; since the anointing he gave you teaches you everything, and since it is true, not false, remain in him just as he has taught you." 1 John 2:27

In light of that, why in the WORLD would I think that the Most Holy One of Israel would send YOU to ME? He wouldn't. He would send the One He did originally: Christ, the Holy Spirit. 2 Corinthians 3:17 The one who set me... and MY spirit... free. So that I can now speak with boldness, conviction... and NO FEAR. I am not afraid of who it is that speaks to me... and shows me the things I share... because I KNOW him. Just as those before me, like me now, and who may come after know him. You are the one yet in fear, Michelle, not me. Because you DON'T know him. You just think you do because of some things men have told you that some things you have read mean. Because of this fear, however, your love... is limited... if not entirely lacking. That is shown by where we are in the discussion... yet, again.

would you recognize a tender rebuke?....

I absolutely would. Would you?

or would YOU keep fighting so called "christians" like those who disagree with you.

I am not fighting with anyone, certainly not you. Indeed, my last comments were of love and peace to you... an acceptance of your apology and TRUE forgivness... and a request to move on. Yet, here we are. Who's "fighting"?

the Bible clearly states that there would be a falling away from the faith...

It does... and I would that that is true... even though the latest "surge" of people running to churches would cause some to question that. However, it is not the falling away from "the" faith that my Lord himself spoke about. It is the LACK of faith. Thus, he asked, "When the Son of Man arrives, when he truly find faith in the earth?" Judging by your response to what I shared... and I openly confessed who I received it from... I would have to say the answer is, at least in your case... no.

in the last days...

You assume these ARE the "last" days. Perhaps you are right. But MY message is that the "Door" is still open...

not a revealing of the "true faith" as you and the WT suggest.

Regardless of what the Bible "says,"... EVERY generation since Christ has had someone "crying out." Every one. And ALL of those before, as well. But in regard to what you state, somebody obviously hasn't been speaking the truth to you. May I suggest you re-read the parable of the ten virgins? It might be, well, "revealing."

Now, again, I wish to move on. If you insist on continuing I will respond, but ONLY where you keep your fear... and your "drinking"... under check. Otherwise, I will have no part with you, but again, leave you to my Lord.

My peace remains.

A slave of Christ,

SA

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

this is some FUNNY SHIT!!! and there are some serious nut-cases on this forum!!!

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear Shelby...

proverbs 11:14...

but you teach that the bible and the visible church "structure" have "out-lived" any usefulness for YOU...why don't YOU keep that to yourself then?

thank you for the advise about my drinking...I'm thankful that I can still enjoy a few drinks without becoming a real mess...:)

love michelle(oh no Shelby run!!!...there's that lying heart again...xoxo)

• AGuest
    AGuest
    dear Shelby...

Michelle...

proverbs 11:14...

Jeremiah 31:31-34... Hebrews 8:8-13... Isaiah 54:13... Psalm 37:30, 31... Ezekiel 11:19, 20... Ezekiel 36:24-27... Hebrews 10:15, 16... John 6:45... 1 John 2:20, 21... and, again... 1 John 2:27. Just to name a few. But what's your point? I am not preparing for any war...

but you teach that the bible and the visible church "structure" have "out-lived" any usefulness for YOU...

There is no visible church structure, Michelle. God's temple "structure" is invisible... for now. Both the Head (Christ)... and the Body. It's still invisible because (1) it is still being constructed (Ephesians 2:19-22; Revelation 3:12) and (2) THE PEOPLE who make UP that "temple"... the BODY of Christ... who are members of the "congregation of the firstborn" and so have their membership ENROLLED IN THE HEAVENS... NOT on earth... have not been fully revealed, yet. (2 Corinthians 3:17; Colossian 1:18; Hebrews 12:23; Romans 8:19). True, some of us are partially revealed... by means of the UNION we profess in Christ... which union we manifest by partaking of his flesh and blood... AND living according to the NEW Covenant which is RATIFIED by his blood. BUT... "New Jerusalem" has NOT "come down out of heaven," yet... FULLY constructed as a "bride, adorned for her husband." (Revelation 21:2) Not yet. (Revelation 22:17)

why don't YOU keep that to yourself then?

Because, (1) obviously, there are those who, like you... throw scriptures and verses around willy-nilly although they haven't a CLUE as to what "the Bible" actually says about these things (though they claim they do)... and many other things... and (2) there are those who, again, like you... need to "see it in writing." I do it out of a COURTESY to you... and them. I have absolutely NO problem simply sharing what I see and hear; YOU, however, would have GREAT trouble putting faith in it UNLESS you saw it in writing. And, as evidenced here, even THEN... you still have problems...

thank you for the advise about my drinking...

You are quite welcome. Truly, I hope you take it.

I'm thankful that I can still enjoy a few drinks without becoming a real mess...:)

Depending upon your definition of "real," I wouldn't be too sure, given your post above. Not that I judge you; I absolutely don't. I drink from time to time, as well. I don't do it, however, to the point of not being able to control my actions... or my words... because to do so would be allowing place for the Devil... by means of the "bad" spirit that actually gains access to us by means of an excessive use of alcohol. That's why many long ago nicknamed alcohol "spirits." And no, I am not referring to wine... my Lord drank wine... and so there is a reason why it's called "wine... and spirits"... and why we're cautioned not to be excessive even with wine. Because the result is a LACK... of self-control... which is a "fruit" of God's spirit. (Galatians 5:22) Thus, NO (as in none) self-control... no "fruit". No holy spirit.

BUT... you are quite free to imbibe, if you wish and as you wish - again, I do not judge. However, if you have to apologize for something you said/did while/because of drinking... well, it might be time to give that "freedom" a closer look.

Well, as my Lord would have said... you yourself said it.

My peace remains.

A slave of Christ,

SA

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear Shelby...

Well, as my Lord would have said... you yourself said it.

yes...I was speaking to your sense of humor/joy...and it got me exactly that far

love michelle

• AGuest
    AGuest
    I was speaking to your sense of humor/joy

Ah, so now you're making "jokes." Sorry, I didn't really "see" that. Truthfully, though, in light of the issues raised between us in this thread, I (and perhaps some others) would much rather you respond to the questions/issues I raised to you... since you accuse me of failing to respond to you (although I did) and pretty much dancing with demons because I won't let you sway my faith... and save the "comedy" for a lighter thread, if you would be so kind. If that's all you have, however, I am MORE than willing to move on NOW. What say you?

A slave of Christ,

SA

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear Shelby...

from my post 1603:

As you know satan is active and able to mislead many people often because we trust that which "resonates" with our "spirit".

You have said before that you have the gift of discerning spirits...I was wondering if you have tested the spirit that leads you? and how?

the first sentence was a statement that I made drawn from an experience that I had, which I spoke of in my next post.

the second sentence was a question...thank you for your co-operation.

love michelle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit