Are Any Of You Afraid of Dying At Armageddon?

by minimus 63 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I know that, if I live through Armageddon and it's anything like the witlesses describe, I am going to wish I was dead.

• donuthole
    donuthole

I think it is a dirty little secret that Jehovah's Witnesses themselves fear of dying at Armageddon. I know that even when I was theocratically on top pioneer/MS I still feared the Big-A. But now there is no fear in love and I worship a loving Father who doesn't want to kill me.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I have generally left my fears of childhood behind me.

Yeah, I still have a few phobias, but Armageddon ain't one of them.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Let's talk about something real.

I'm afraid of spiders. The big ones - yuck.

• flipper
    flipper

Armageddon is a fantasy used by a mind control cult to control it's members by fear. So no- I'm not afraid of it. It doesn't exist. It's an unreality

• slipnslidemaster
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`m more afraid of running out of Beer..

Beer shortages..

When the next Beer Delivery is to,the General Store..

There are Far more Scary things,than Armageddon!!..

..................... ...OUTLAW

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I quote someone, I can't remember who:

"Religion is for those who are afraid of Hell.

Sprituality is for those of us who have been there."

• chigaimasmaro
    chigaimasmaro

I agree with Dandingus' view, ... well with counseling I'm NOW able to agree with that view, when my doubts started to arise, i was sincerely afriad of dying at Armageddon. I would take walks thinking about that. But it didnt logically make sense, why would ONLY those would were JWs survive, when supposedly Christ died for EVERYONE?

So now, its just a view to doing my best as a person, if god doesnt deem me worthly of saving, at least "I" know i did my best and thats all that matters.

• Quentin
    Quentin

No...I don't want to go to hell, but then maybe I'm already there...Hmmmm, have to think, something I don't like to do....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit