Back. and seeking ideas for screwing over the memorial

by Sirona 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Can we make requests for which hall you attend?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If your going to cause disruption..

Your not going to get much support here..

What you want to do..

Makes it much harder for people to get thier familys out of the JW Cult..

You will do a great deal of harm..

And..

Absolutely,No Good..

........................... ...OUTLAW

• Think About It
    Think About It

I agree with leavingwt.....this is the USA which was founded on freedom of worship. Let these people worship peacefully in their own building without making an ass out of yourself. If you want to partake, then that is your choice, but at least show some class about it if you do.

Think About It

• pirata
    pirata

Number of times "apostate" opposers who disrupted the meetings and wore billboards outside conventions assemblies got me to think: Zero.

Number of times casual chats with "worldly people" at the doors, work, etc started to get me to think: Many times.

Causing a disruption will just reinforce the congregtions stereotype about angry, bitter apostates out to get revenge and make trouble.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Shades of Brenda Lee, remember her?

http://www.virushead.net/vhrandom/2007/05/27/brenda-lee-did-it

Youtube video removed I notice.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I really disliked what Brenda Lee did.

Joking aside, I agree with the others. Causing a disruption would have no purpose.

Attending and partaking respectfully would be an interesting plan.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Take the high road, show class, and allow others to assemble peacefully and practice their religion.

Amen. That LeavingWT is a wise, sensible fellow.

BTS

• John Doe
    John Doe

If you want to make a complete and thorough ass of yourself, go right ahead. I can't say I would hold any respect for you though.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Put superglue in the lock, then go to the pub for a good night out and forget about them.

• dissed
    dissed

I've seen some that put literature on the windshields of cars during the memorial. But it did nothing to help ones leave, except to reinforce that apostates are wacked and not to be listened to.

Use your energies for something that will get better results like donating money to the 'Dissed needs a new computer fund' jk

But I feel where you are coming from. The WTS lead by the GB are scum.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit