he only wants me once... is this normal?

by highdose 91 Replies latest jw friends

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

your question is unclear how long have you been dating? and have you already been to bed? what happened on your previous dates did he make moves and you said not yet where did he take you out to dinner or his couch in his apt. where did you meet him? do you really know him is he a creep. It's difficult to say what you should do since we don't understand your relationship with him. not trying to pry into your personal affairs w/o more info it's hard to advise.

• RebeccaChi
    RebeccaChi

I was confused by things like this when I left as well. My best advice to you is don't give guys like that the time of day! If he can't take you out, he's looking for sex only and not worth a second more of your time! Show him you have respect for yourself by blowing him off.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

He's a player and he wants to use you for his pleasure. He wants something with no strings, to crudely put it he wants you two to be f***buddies. Maybe that's all he's good for. If you're looking for more it's mostlikely best that you move on.

I had a f***buddy that I thought I could turn into a serious relationship. I was his Thursday night girl with an occasional weekend thrown in. It lasted for a year and a half before I had enough (yeah I'm a slow burn). When finally I told him that the sex was out (I had tried to make this break a couple of times before) and I wanted to be just friends he was incredulous and said I would be back and maybe he just wouldn't take me back again. I was totally serious and it was a weight off my shoulders. And it's funny cuz a week later I met the love of my life - my hubby.

Josie

• life is to short
    life is to short

Listen to DR. Laura I Know I know many will think I am crazy, most people hate DR. Laura. But woman DO give it away way, way to easy and some of her points are right on target. Men will not marry a woman who gives it away they want a nice girl. But in the mean time they use the woman who are up to one night stands.

Do not sell yourself to this looser.

• diana netherton
    diana netherton

RUN!!!!! Fast.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Or go get that book by Steve Harvey - "Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man: What Men Really Think About Love, Relationships, Intimacy, and Commitment. I've read parts of his books and he has really good advice for women who are out there dating. Number one is don't give up your cookie too fast (cookie means your body) until you're sure the man is for real and the one you want.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Some men don't care about anything but sox.

Sylvia

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Its a very tricky slope...

One woman ( or mans) give away too soon is another woman ( or mans) give away at the right time.

That said, unless BOTH parties are on baord with frivilous and meaningless sex, it is not a good idea to set a precedent that it is "ok".

Most men want intimacy at a later point in a relationship and sex is NOT intimacy for men, so don't confuse the two, ever.

It takes a long time to know most people but sometimes a couple just click right away, but the simple fact that you are asking this question shows that you KNOW its not right for you and, probably, neither is he.

• LatinxJW
    LatinxJW

Highdose

It's called a hit and run not that I know anything about that...... This guy isn't even hiding it so don't be surprised when he never calls you again, move on unless your not looking for anything more.

• John Doe
    John Doe

I always get a kick out of how many women consider themselves experts on what men want and what drives them. Please, you all are clueless.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit