he only wants me once... is this normal?

by highdose 91 Replies latest jw friends

• Quentin
    Quentin

HIGHDOSE SAID "what i mean by rules is i have no experiance of dating any guys except brain washed dubs who are marching along to the tune of the GB. I have no basis for assessing if a behaviour is normal or not. And my worst nightmare would be to be taken adventage of by a guy who can't belive his lu "ck in finding a girl whose so completly clueless!"

Allright, fair enough...have fun, cause your having it now, and your sure not clueless...this will probably go on at least another four, five pages...

jw's can be dumb as a box of rocks, I'll give you that one...rest of your topic is pure entertainment...can't wait for part two. He came over, you let him in and so forth....that's when it'll get good...

• highdose
    highdose

quentin: i hate to disapoint you but if you read my eariler post you will have seen that i ditched the guy several hours ago. I spent the evening at a freinds house ( female freind) and we had a good session of dissing men ( in the time honered female manner).

And tonight i'm in bed alone....

and by the way, i'm not a JW anymore, havn't been for almost 18 months and i now activly work to get JW's out of the cult.

• Brocephus
    Brocephus

I always hit it twice before I move on... usually drunk with a case of whiskey dick the first time.

• oompa
    oompa

highdose....first how did you KNOW it would only be one time?.....i would think that if you have dated a bit and there was sexual attraction...then it could have just been the beginning of things (not the end!).....why so pessimistic?....nothing can scare some guys or gals faster than starting to talk long term....living in the moment may be just what you need right now and most dubs have NEVER done that!.....i am trying it....but it takes a new mindset...............good luck!..........oompa

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

The greatest sex a lot of people will never experience.

That is when a couple are together for a long time and have really become one. The closeness and feelings are so strong that the sex is remarkable!

It's a shame that so many just rush through sex looking for a quick thrill or they are seeing if they are compatable (which is not the way to do it), sadly those people will never find "Great sex".

It takes time and too many these days are in a hurry for a thrill. Sad..

JMO..

Snoozy..

• oompa
    oompa

sorry snoozy but that is just NOT true for everyone.........but i'm glad you have great sex!!!...........oompa

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

They never just want you once.

They just say that.

• Quentin
    Quentin

Highdose..."quentin: i hate to disapoint you but if you read my eariler post you will have seen that i ditched the guy several hours ago. I spent the evening at a freinds house ( female freind) and we had a good session of dissing men ( in the time honered female manner). And tonight i'm in bed alone....and by the way, i'm not a JW anymore, havn't been for almost 18 months and i now activly work to get JW's out of the cult.

Good for you....I'm not disapointed HD..."the time honered female manner" is well known around my house. Since I'm usualy the one being honered. My grand-daughter is 14, my daughter 36 and my wife went to school with Moses...I am awash in the time honered female manner

Please excuse the crudness of my comment, wanted to see if you would pass the sniff test...spending the evening with a female friend dissing men, heh, heh, can't get much better than that...Wish you the best in getting jw's out, won't be easy, can be done though. BTW, hyperbole is my middle name.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    unless of course JD is all talk and nothing more.... ?

That almost sounds like a challenge.

• highdose
    highdose

too right its a challenge JD! Lets see what your made of! ha!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit