he only wants me once... is this normal?

by highdose 91 Replies latest jw friends

• highdose
    highdose

i recently started dating this guy, tonight he wants to come over and spend the night with me. But he absourlutly refuses to make any other plans to see me beyond that!

Is this normal? Does he want to try me out first and then decide? Or tomorrow morning as he leaves me will that very likely be the last i see or hear from him again?

Damm cult! I don't know any of the rules!

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• sacolton
    sacolton

No. It's called a ONE NIGHT STAND. Have you talked about protection? Sexually transmitted diseases? How well do you know him?

• teel
    teel

Depends what you call "normal" really. For many non-cult guys one night stands are not something to be avoided. It's really up to you what you want from him. Only do it if you're ok with the one night stand too. It might develop into something more, but you can't know for sure, not in such short time.

• highdose
    highdose

i don;t know him at all, but i just googled him and discovered that hes given me a different name, different age and that he has another email account active where he lists his interests as being erotic movies!

but up to now he seemed like such a nice guy! Am i a mug or what?

• fokyc
    fokyc

It is not normal for a normal man; unless you are in agreement,

try before you buy is quite a good idea, but you are the decision maker,

after all it's your body!

• Lady Viola
    Lady Viola

He's bad news!!! This is just for a one-night-stand...!

If you're into a one-night-stand, fine... go for it. But if you're looking for a serious relationship, this is not the guy for you...

He only wants to get in your pants and say 'Next!'

• carla
    carla

highdose, what are you doing?! no, no, no! you do not need to be seeing creeps like him! and no it is not normal. Normal nice guys want an actual relationship. You know, go out to dinner, find an activity you both like to do (not bed related) talk, movies, etc.... Sounds like he is a selfish user and using a different name, age and so forth???! run, find a nice guy, you deserve better.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Highdose, sorry to say he is not going to develop a relationship with you. If, however you are feeling horny and want scratch an itch go for it, afterall that's what he is doing.

As sacolton said if you decide to do that make sure that you play safe.

• Quentin
    Quentin

Huh?" Is this normal?"...No, it's not..."Damm cult! I don't know any of the rules!"...Huh? Rules?

Are you looking for "rules", or validation?...Are you a jw, or just him?...Sacolton said it best, jeez, rules, forget about rules...think, use your head, please...lock your door and leave Bozo on the stoop...

• highdose
    highdose

quentin: what i mean by rules is i have no experiance of dating any guys except brain washed dubs who are marching along to the tune of the GB. I have no basis for assessing if a behaviour is normal or not. And my worst nightmare would be to be taken adventage of by a guy who can't belive his luck in finding a girl whose so completly clueless!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit