he only wants me once... is this normal?

by highdose 91 Replies latest jw friends

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I know the issue has passed, but I do find it curious that he admitted to wanting to "hit it and quit it." The real dudes who operate that way usually operate by misdirection.

• highdose
    highdose

update: hes still texting me and is very angry. Angry that i hadn't read his mind and realised he only wanted a one night stand ( which he has now admitted) and angry that i havn't had sex with him!

• highdose
    highdose

i should point out that i asked him in the begining what his intentions were, he said he wanted to be freinds first and then to build from there into somthing stronger. Now call me neive but i can't see how that could be translated into "one night stand".

I think hes just mad that he hasn't been able to have his way, but it is scaring me a little though...

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

Woa. Stop texting him back. Or send him one last text asking what his real name is, see what he says. Then stop texting him.

A few words of wisdom. Never sleep with a man whose real name, age, siblings names, parent's names and parent's occupations you don't know, as an absolute minimum. And ALWAYS have the safe sex (contraception and sexual history) conversation beforehand, not ON the night but previous to the night. This serves the combined purpose of keeping you safe and cooling his one-night-stand desires if he's a total creep.

Ideally you should also at some stage have had a casual discussion (over dinner...... hope he's at least taken you for a night out?) about his relationship status and goals.

• poppers
    poppers

Some men don't care about anything but sox.

That's right, and some of them like to wear them inside out. So, be careful. Although, there is something to be said about this - there is less toe jam with such a practice and the seams don't put as much pressure on the feet. I learned this in boot camp from my drill instructors.

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

but it is scaring me a little though...

Pay attention to your feelings here.

If he is mad because he isn't getting any and making you feel even a little bit scared.

It's time to cut him off completely, including texting and phone calls.

Run, don't walk

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL at Poppers!

Sylvia

• Quentin
    Quentin

Hmmmm....seems my BS meter needs to be adjusted...ah well, sometimes your right the rest get rained out...

Poppers you cracked me up...toe jam indeed....

• skywho
    skywho

Just keep your legs together on the 1st date. See if he wants to see you again. Just 'cause you are out of the cult doesn't mean that you have to be easy. You can still make him work for it. If he really likes you then he will!

• skywho
    skywho

lol sorry only read the 1st page didn't see all this lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit