Ice Dancing

by poopsiecakes 118 Replies latest social physical

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Hey Lady Lee, I finally got that link to work - I had to switch browsers and oy vey...anyway, he totally tumbled off the back of the podium!! He recovered nicely though and it's as good a time as any to stumble, at least there are no deductions.

So as far as whether or not they're a couple, from their pre-skate biodrama, they were a couple when they were very young but not since. Apparently, breaking up at a young age is very good in this situation. Rock on!!

John, great pics but it's all spray painted. I've seen more at a beach in Europe. hehehe

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I thought I heard one interview where they said they were a couple when young but then broke up and the time away did them good almost inferring they are back on again. The way she looks at him makes me think there is love in the air

• John Doe
    John Doe
    John, great pics but it's all spray painted. I've seen more at a beach in Europe. hehehe

Yeah, but who cares about brits?

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

awwww, you're such a romantic. I love it!!! They definitely have a connection and I love thinking that all of that chemistry means something off ice.

• John Doe
    John Doe

You're such girls!

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

haha John!

I really wish that boobies did it for me cuz nowadays there are TONS of them on display. Seems like we're hard pressed to find a woman who hasn't taken her shirt off and had them posted on youtube. Kinda makes the whole enterprise a bit boring, no?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

You're such girls!

YUP and luvvin every minute of it

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Kinda makes the whole enterprise a bit boring, no?

Uh, no. I subscribe to the Ron White school of thought, "once you've seen one girl naked, then, you've got to see them all."

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I just saw another interview of them

They are constantly looking at each other.

Last night he was constantly touching her, an arm around her. rubbing her back or arm. On the podium they are standing and touching each other while the other couples were not. Between the looks and the touches I think if they aren't a couple now they will be very soon.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

And we just got another gold metal in Ski-cross

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit