Ice Dancing

by poopsiecakes 118 Replies latest social physical

• John Doe
    John Doe

If the figures were nude, I might watch it.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Yes people actually watch it. You try picking up a woman, spinning around in circles while on ice skates. I was just looking on the website and one guy said he never watch skating before but he was mesmerized

Now back to Scott. I watched the video on the website http://www.ctvolympics.ca/video/index.html?assetid=001286ad-3faf-45af-989c-ef3976200a70 and up he fell off the back of the podium when they were getting down.

Hmm the link might show the dance and then the medal

Wow right to the last moment when their hands stretch up and dance back down together. Awesome

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

John some of them wear outfits that make them look almost nude

Now go back and watch your hockey or better yet - curling

• John Doe
    John Doe
    You try picking up a woman, spinning around in circles while on ice skates.

Why?

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

John, you seriously need to watch it at some point. There are all kinds of wild, barely there costumes and funky positions that I think you'd be quite..um..fascinated. Oh, and they're amazing athletes to boot. I'll check back with you in 2014.

Lady Lee, I think we'll have the joy of watching that performance through the magic of replays for a long time - remember Bolero? I just love it when I can be a part of a special moment when it happens. I get all goosebumpy and silly, and to be honest it makes me feel like anything is possible. It sounds so corny and cliche but there it is. I'm on quite the high right now!!!!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I doubt Riverdance will ever be matched - at least in my mind The link above should take you to the Awards Ceremony - once it has started you can move the slide to about 3/4 of the way through

John Why? Because you get to put your hands all over the almost naked girl - if that is the kind of guy you are

Now are these 2 a couple or not?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Would you believe Wikipedian has already been updated?

• John Doe
    John Doe
    John Why? Because you get to put your hands all over the almost naked girl - if that is the kind of guy you are

I fail to see why I need skates and ice to do that. . .

• John Doe
    John Doe

On a semi related note, I did discover the other day that there is such a thing as topless football. Now THAT'S a game I could get into. ;-)

Topless football.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I think I'll refrain from opening the link thank you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit