BOE on Disfellowshiped Relatives

by JWFreak 55 Replies latest jw friends

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

All this stuff has been printed in the Kingdumb Misery and the "Flock" book. There is nothing new.

Look at the Appendix to the "Bible Teach " book. "It may be possible to eliminate ALL contact with a DF fambly member." Wonder why its in the appendices? They know most people wont read it uintil they have been suckered in.

HB

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Thanks JWF, the hardcopy has arrived locally. There was also a letter about what to do when there aren't enough local elders and when to use MS in their place. I think both letters indicate that bOrg is bleeding elders.

As already noted by others, this letter is intended to soften the hardline of removing elders who have family move in that are DF... or pioneers that move back in with DF parents, perhaps. Also, it's a PR move since the DFed member will start telling others about the abuses of religious authority in the organization.

It sure must be hard for 'em to keep revising the rules that prop up the "spiritual paradise".

• fresh prince of ohio
    fresh prince of ohio

Straining the gnat and pointing out the speck in their brother's eye. As always.

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

Are they recycling letters? I thought we already had one of these?

• Gayle
    Gayle

The headquarters/GB manipulate the elders to be tough and intolerant. The GB wants to be able to have their public image of being the nice guys. Then, when anyone questions the unloving ways of the elders, they (GB) just can say, it depends on the congregation and elders decisioning (therefore can just blame the locality/congregation). Like about the blood issue, the GB just cop out and say it was the individual's choice or decision.

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

i knew a ms 10 years ago who was deleted because he wouldnt kick out his dfd son.also an elder built a seperat e entrance to his home to accomadate his dfd son who agreed to go through the reinstatement process.what a strange religion!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit