BOE on Disfellowshiped Relatives

by JWFreak 55 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Good one, Blondie!

• feenx
    feenx

It's been a while since I've read anything like this from the org., holy Sh*t! Their concept of "love" both for their "brothers" in addition to family in general is so skewed it makes me wonder how anyone in that organization is even able to function in society at all. Family may as well be chess pieces, and depending on how any certain "brother" has played his strategy he can either be removed or an exception can be made. It's all politics. It's all public perception. It's all about appearance. And as a DF'd person who is unable to have a healthy relationship with his family because of statements like this, it truly sickens me.

Also, it is amazing to me to see how manipulative their material is, from an outsiders perspective, something I never really thought about growing up. How many freaking times do they need to reference their own publications, from the past, in order to aid in helping to make their point now? Do you know anyone else who uses THEIR OWN statements from the past to make what they're saying valid?? Who does that?!

And witnesses ALL take bait hook line and sinker. OHHHHH so because this watchtower from a few years ago said the same thing, that's a valid reason for this now. They're not brothers in service to jehovah, they're more like prophets themselves.

• Woody22
    Woody22

I notice in the letter they say it could bring reproach on the congregation, not on the organisation. Is this how they further themselves from the congregation?

Woody

• shamus100
    shamus100

The only reason why they need to do this is because it would bring reproach on Jehovah's name.

There's a reason why they don't publish these letters.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    In other words - no way to know whether they are real or not ..............

I think most of us can use our own personal experience in the organization to determine whether or not it's credible.

• JWFreak
    JWFreak

I understand your mistrust......but I can confirm this letter is real, I normally get these interbranch copies a month or so before the congregation elders receive them.

Any one who reads BOE letters will recognise the style and content of these type of letters anyway.

JWF

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

The sad and unfortunate situation that may occur out of this an elder that doesn't want to risk losing his appointed position

in the congregation may actually persuade to keep the son or daughter away from them at a distance just for that reason.

The fact unfortunately too is its many times its immediate family members that have a positive force to change a individuals

behavior.

Image is important, very important.

• JWFreak
    JWFreak

So true...image is important

• yknot
    yknot

...Tee Hee Heee.....

The DFd seem to be growing in legion every year......

I wonder if by 2014 'apostasy' supercedes 'immorality' for DFing...

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You JWFreak!!!!!! We all appreciate you putting yourself out there in exposing this tripe to the world!

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

there goes them deleting people with threats and then begging many to strive to serve again!

they are talking out of both ends of their arses. many when deleted will realize what a racket it is!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit