Christians: Is Military Service Wrong?

by leavingwt 116 Replies latest jw friends

• designs
    designs

Nice work Think. After the Bishops rewrote the NT to their liking you could prove that ants walk on the moon by it. As soon as their followers became numerous they sought political and economic power. These 'born Againers' then went on one of the mother's of all killing sprees in the quest of world domination.

Good read: "The Bright Shining Lie'.

Jesus, the good Jew, would weep at what has been done in his name.

• Think About It
    Think About It

What is your point, Think About It? That Christians fuck up? We all know that they do. It is one thing to profess, and another to actually live accordingly. That Christians can be hypocrites? We know this also. That Christians can be misled into supporting evil causes? This is also a given.

None of this, however, addresses the central point, that sometimes war is necessary, after all other alternatives have been exhausted. You said you were pro military, so how can you possibly disagree?

What is my point? You must be kidding!!! Sir, I'm trying very hard not to call you an idiot.

Think About It

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    What is my point? You must be kidding!!! Sir, I'm trying very hard not to call you an idiot.

You essentially have. Now what is your point? Spit it out.

BTS

• Think About It
    Think About It

You essentially have.

Nice catch.

Think About It

• designs
    designs

'after all other alternatives have been exhausted' wouldn't that have been nice. If the followers of the Bishops had followed the Jew they claim is God you wouldn't have the legacy you are sadly stuck with.

Protestant, Evangelical, Catholic, Eastern Orthodox relished in killing in the name of their invented God. Its your legacy, own it.

'Do a little good each day'

• Think About It
    Think About It

On the surface to a Christian the Crusades may seem like a noble Christian cause. Surely Jesus would lead them to slaughter the Muslims and maintain control of the holy land. How did the Jesus led Christians fare in that one? Did they ever convert those infidel Muslims to Christianity? Why would Jesus not end it then and there when he had his army there?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9spSHJe1EY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_Y748407hA

Think About It

• designs
    designs

Maybe some of Stephen's Miracle Flakes will save the Day

Russell almost pulled it off with Miracle Wheat

• Think About It
    Think About It

Any of you war-mongering Christians ready to cry uncle yet? I've just scratched the surface of Christian atrocities in the name of God. Haven't I embarrassed Jesus enough for you yet? Isn't YouTube wonderful?

P.S....I use to eat dip-shits like you for breakfast in the name of Jehovah & Jesus.

P.S.S.....The sad thing is.....I don't even have to resort to scriptures to do it anymore! History condems your view.

Think About It

• designs
    designs

The US Air Force Center in Colorado is now overrun with Evangelicals, add a little Blackwater and its Fun Times with the Crusdaes all over again

They wouldn't know Jesus if he came up and kissed them on the forehead

• awildflower
    awildflower

So Designs, if my son wanted to go to the Airfoce Academy over there (CO Springs right) what's your opinion on that? He is thinking about it, he wants to become a pilot. Are you from there? Not to change the subject of this thread though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit