What's your personality type? Myers-Briggs test

by frankiespeakin 190 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I've been moving towards "E" a bit, at least behaviorally.

BTS

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

BTS,

I think that might be because as we get older there is a move towards more wholeness as males get more in touch with their anima(feminine side) and females get more in touch with their animus.

• Think About It
    Think About It

Survey says......data indicates WTS may want this test administered to people before baptism. The INTJ's will be watched more closely. Results can be files away in Brooklyn.

Think About It

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Think,

I was thinking the same thing, maybe they should put a Myers-Briggs test at the end of their baptismal questions and send in the results to the organization along with their name so they can file that with their baptismal records.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    I think that might be because as we get older there is a move towards more wholeness as males get more in touch with their anima(feminine side) and females get more in touch with their animus.

Indeed, maybe I have found my inner mangina. It would never have happened in the JWs.

BTS

• cofty
    cofty

Really interesting thread. My numbers were

E - 67%

N - 62%

T - 38%

P - 33%

Beware of ENTPs we argue just for sport hahaha

Here is a summary of the meaning of the 4 indicators.............

According to Carl Jung's typology all people can be classified using the following three criteria:

• Extraversion - Introversion
    • Sensing - Intuition
    • Thinking - Feeling
    Isabel Briggs-Myers added fourth criterion:
    • Judging - Perceiving
    The first criterion, Extraversion - Introversion defines the source and direction of energy expression for a person. The extravert has a source and direction of energy expression mainly in the external world while the introvert has a source of energy mainly in the internal world.

The second criterion, Sensing - INntuition defines the method of information perception by a person. Sensing means that a person believes mainly information he or she receives directly from the external world. Intuition means that a person believes mainly information he or she receives from the internal or imaginative world.

The third criterion, Thinking - Feeling defines how the person processes information. Thinking means that a person makes a decision mainly through logic. Feeling means that, as a rule, he or she makes a decision based on emotion.

The fourth criterion, Judging - Perceiving defines how a person implements the information he or she has processed. Judging means that a person organizes all his life events and acts strictly according to his plans. Perceiving means that he or she is inclined to improvise and seek alternatives.

• Think About It
    Think About It

Anybody's test result come back ASHO?

Think About It

• darthfader
    darthfader

Mine came back FART.. I wonder what that means.

Actually Im an INTJ

Darth Fader

• Think About It
    Think About It

Any Psychologists out there find the high percentage of INTJ X-JW's to be intriging? Feedback please.

Sounds like a possible thesis for someone majoring in this field.

Think About It

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

I have traditionally tested, and continue to test, ISTJ.

From earliest memories, Introversion and Sensing have seemed to be a basic part of my makeup.

The Thinking aspect could easily be nature or nurture; I think the Judging aspect is most related to the religion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit