Just write something completely goofy!

by awildflower 75 Replies latest jw friends

• dig692
    dig692

"and when the roosters are crowing and the cows are spinning circles in the pastures...DUCKS FLY TOGETHER!"

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

It was at the corner of "Melman" and "Splantain" that Cedric found his artichoke colored handbag, and it was good.

• flipper
    flipper

" Sitting is important in standing out - outstanding sitting will set you in good standing. " Quote from the Mad magazine book " The Son of Mad "

• awildflower
    awildflower

Now see guys, isn't this theraputic!

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Beans, beans the wonderful fruit

The more you eat, the more you toot

The more you toot the better you feel

So let's have beans for every meal.

If Sooner sees this he will probably not speak to me again from embarrassment!

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Our two heroes, Floyd and Leonard stand outside a 7-11 somewhere in Middle America on a cold dark night. Leonard has just exited the store.

Floyd: "What did you do in there Leonard?" (Floyd seems inpatient)

Leonard: " I'm not sure, but I beleive I just performed a miracle of sorts."

Floyd: (Looking at Leonard with a dubious eye) "A miracle? You performed a miracle?"

Leonard: (Looking at Floyd as if seeing him for the first time) "Why yes...I do beleive that's what it was. At least...maybe that's what it was." (Leonard shakes his head slowly while a smile slowly grows on his face)

Floyd: "What kind of miracle was it Leonard? What did you do?"

Leonard: ( Slowly turns to Floyd) "I prayed for a sign that all would be made right in our predicament. I asked God to forgive the fact that we had shamed his name and stolen from him. Yes Floyd, that's what I said, stolen. We stole his kindness and his care for us as his children and sold them to the highest bidder. We, you and I, spit upon the greatest gift and felt no remorse, no remorse."

Floyd looks at Leonard for what seems an hour, walks away a short distance, turns back and slowly walks back to Leonard: "I have only one question for you my friend." (Floyd pauses with the wild look of a cornered panther) "Where...is...my...cream...soda?"

The End

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Here's a good one for all of us from the great state of Oklahoma.

Here I sit

Butt cheeks a flexin

Just gave birth

To another Texan

• jacquicortez
    jacquicortez

I'm so mu*tha (BLEEP) turned up right now...someone please turn gucci man down!

• darthfader
    darthfader

If you were stricken with ignorance.... would you know it?

• shamus100
    shamus100

What an awful thread. I'm not trying to be goofy either.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit