Just write something completely goofy!

by awildflower 75 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

Once the stars quit spinning and the birds quit chirping, he reflected on the thought that french kissing a hot light socket was probably not the best idea he'd ever had.

• sacolton
    sacolton

When I was young

And had no sense

I took a piss

On an electric fence

It shocked me silly

And burnt my balls

It made me shit

My overalls

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

I’m So Miserable Without You, It’s Like Having You Here

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

The blind carpenter picked up his hammer and saw.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend, And I Sure Do Miss Him

• sacolton
    sacolton

NOTICE:

If you noticed this notice then you probably noticed that this notice isn't worth noticing.

• leec
    leec

Here's an excerpt of an ongoing collaboration between myself and a friend still living in NJ. There are somewhere over 40 chapters if I recall, 30 of them online but in poor shape needing editorial work. Anyway, you asked for it ...

A cat's cute efforts to survive are only a feeble attempt when compared with the longevity of those boots and the sleds, the scream in the night, the little pop and the sounds of enormous looming Mother hanging a wet sheet on the clothesline, only to have pigs and hens walk under it constantly. "What are you doing at this time of the night out in the garden, Madame? Are you sniffing the flowers in their sleep and the moist unseen night-dung, and witnessing the transitory gleam of the nut-like raptor spits? Whose turn was it to set the table? We are the angry penguins of yore in your lore. Watch your slippery step! Paramecia like you ooze freeze in the gaze of our rich ball of molten baklava steaming from the ancient ovens, possessing intelligence and capable of falling just like the rest of yous and not just on New-Year's. Dumby bumped into Bambi purely to avoid hitting a canary in January, and now it's May already. By October the bakery will be in full swing and a cat who says 'Meow' will wait patiently for milk by the back door of the kitchen back there. That's the great outdoors for you.
  • maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

Obama 2012!

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

Google is Skynet!......oh wait you saidd something goofy.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"Just write something Completely Goofy!"..

OK..

Walt Disney Cartoon  Goofy  Dog Animated Avatars ..WBT$ Governing Body.. Walt Disney Cartoon  Goofy  Dog Animated Avatars

................. ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit