Just write something completely goofy!

by awildflower 75 Replies latest jw friends

• awildflower
    awildflower

So this is inspired by my favorite poet Edgar Allen John Doe! Sometimes we just need to say something completely goofy to relieve tension and have fun. So I'll go first:

The Pineapple King, with a feather in his hat and a spring in his step, finally helped the chicken cross the road!

So y'all don't leave me hanging here! Write something completely off the wall that we can all have a good laugh at. It can be quite therapeutic! And if you don't write something, I'll be completely embarrassed and will never be able to show my face on JWN again!.....wf

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Actually, he might just have been telling the truth on the partisanship issue. Wasn't he generally considered a moderate until the past year, when he was more or less forced to carry water for the Obama agenda?

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

I always took my wife fishing with me because she had worms!

Is that 'goofy' enough?

Outaservice

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Something completely goofy!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

It's easy to spot a level-headed woman, here in Mississippi.

She'll have tobacco juice dripping from both sides of her mouth.

• AGuest
    AGuest

"a bigoted class of men who systematically endeavored to prevent the people from understanding the Bible and to throttle all Bible teaching... unless it comes through them."

The WTBTS of the "clergy of Christendom," as published in their Kingdom News tract (3/15/18), and further quoted in the Proclaimer's Book, top of page 70.

"Goofiest" things I'VE ever heard.

Peace.

A slave of Christ,

SA

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I used to drive truck, now I'm semi-retired.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

A tailor once sued the pants off of me.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

A cat burglar once stole my dog.

• yknot
    yknot

In Austin Texas..... it is illegal to carry wire cutters in your pocket

Share this

Google+
Pinterest