"Youth book" said 97% of teenagers Masturbate...but none of them are Witnesses! Is this unrealistic?

by Witness 007 60 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

The Old Farts in Crooklyn are SOOO full of it.

Three percent of all the youngsters on the planet is over 1 000 000 000 human beings.

The Mosaic Law doesn mention masturbation, because all the levite Boys and the rest of the nation would have been perpetually unclean.

There werent enough turtledoves and young lambs for the sacrifices it would demand.

As it is they were just over 2.3 animals per SECOND in the Tabernacle.

See www.biblicalnonsense.com

and www.talkorigins.org for more.

HB

• poppers
    poppers

Three percent of all the youngsters on the planet is over 1 000 000 000 human beings.

Sorry hamsterbait, but 3 % wouldn't be over 1 billion. Please stay in during recess and make corrections in your math.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Sounds about right. 97% admit to masturbating, the other 3% are JWs.

• Think About It
    Think About It

7) two members of the opposite sex are bound to be screwing like bunnies if left alone for a few minutes (unfortunately, this turned out to be a lie too)

One month that I was an Aux.Pio., the only ones that showed up on one rainy morning for FS was myself and an attractive Pioneer sister. We both had studies scheduled and needed the hours so we went out in FS together. We are probably the only 2 JW's in history to do this and not have sex.

Think About It

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

The other was a meeting where a woman my age confessed to masturbating herself. As a young elder, I really didn't want to hear that.

How stupid can it get?

• Think About It
    Think About It

How stupid can it get?

I really didn't fault her. This sister was a very meek and humble person. No doubt the WTS's demonizing of masturbation made her think she had to confess this to the elders in order to remain in Jehovah's favor. My problem is you don't need to know this about people. It is hard not to remember this type of thing whenever you interact with them again. Very unnesessary. Should just be a matter with them and Jehovah.

• 4mylove
    4mylove

BTW, Their grammar is always wrong:

Never weary of turning humbly and earnestly to God, seeking his forgivenessand cleansing and help.

Should read:

Never weary of turning humbly and earnestly to God, seeking his forgiveness, cleansing, and help.

Dumb ass

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

A man and a woman for that matter have got to get that poison out or they will go crazy. On the matter of Witness kids masturbating, I am sure the Governing Body forms a circle jerk before they create a change in doctrinal matters, so they have a clear mind.

• Leprechaun
  • Think About It
    Think About It

I knew of a workplace situation where a female employee complained to HR that a male employee had masturbated in front of her like 25 times. Evidently, up to 24 times is okay and he finally crossed the line on the 25th time.

Think About It

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit