You Know a Spiritual Coward

by AlanF 78 Replies latest jw friends

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Wiz.
    While I am no longer obsessed with past publishings of the WTBTS, they are very valid as reading materials. Until reading past publications of the WTBTS I personally believed every word the Watchtower ever uttered was God talking.I believe it true to say this is the same perception that the vast majority of active Witnesses hold. By reading the past, a pattern becomes clear. This pattern is that the Watchtower Org is determined to maintain that very opinion, that God is talking, within its members. At any cost it is most concerned to maintain the view in the members minds that it has never contradicted itself.
    I have no personal doubt that the scripture foremost in the minds of the organizational heirachy whilst writing Watchtowers is not Matthew 24v 14, rather, the one that says
    "With God there is neither variable nor shadow of turning."
    This scripture is their bind. Noone really believes that a divine God reveals falsehood as truth. That God allows error to be published in his authority.
    No True God would do that.Not really.
    Such reasonings as that God allows erroneous predictions to be made in His authority are slippery excuses concocted by foolish people who have, stupidly, decieved themselves into believing that God is revealing future events to THEM personally.
    Such blind foolishness. Such arrogance.
    Their own writings, in the end catch them out.
    Not one of their predictions ( and they ALL make them) ever comes true.
    Later, like naughty children, they conceal the evidence of their error under the carpet.
    Their old writings are what they conceal.

• TMS
    TMS

My take on the foregoing:

You Know comes off as more cunning than cowardly. His direct relationship with Jah stance is thinking way outside the spiritual paradise box, however. Certainly, he is not accusing the "faithful and discreet slave" of skullduggery, so his implication is that the slave operates independent of Watchtower control.

DannyBear's enforcement argument makes great sense. Disagreeing with an opinion does not constitute one "wicked", but opposing God's word does. Just suppose Albert Schroeder, Karl Klein and Grant Suiter had been successful in persuading the other GB members to accept the rationale that the "last days" had begun in 1957, instead of 1914. That "adjustment" would have been viewed as coming from Jehovah. Anyone vocal in their discomfort with the new light would be tieing themselves on the tracks in front of the disfellowshipping train.

But Alan has already fully documented the WTBS assertion of being divinely lead.

So You Know, while not cowardly, in my view, you've certainly backed yourself into a theocratic corner.

TMS

• Rex B13
    Rex B13

Hi Al,

You spewed:

>As for you Rexie, you poor braindead Fundy, the only handle I've ever used on this board is the one you see in front of you. My email is always open and I often post my phone number. You, on the other hand, are a fucking hypocrite because, while you make false insinuations about me, you hide behind an anonymous handle. Likely you're judging others by yourself. But hypocrisy is par for the course for Fucked Up Fundies, no?

AlanF

I wonder if Simon can verify that by his means. Of course, he would back you up regardless or be threatened with the same fate as H2O, eh Al baby?
    I let your post stand as an example of the level you have sunk to. Does it thrill you to use the F word? Tsk, tsk, that seems beneath such a self-proclaimed intellectual as yourself. Perhaps you fancy yourself the Quentin Tarrentino of apostate JWs, no?
    Ah, you are so out in the open and everyone else is hiding, yet you have never been dealt with by da or df. That is kind of suspect to begin with, no? Like others here, I have posted more than enough personal info to allow anyone in my area to identify me without allowing trolls access to my home address or phone number.
    That's kind of stupid for such a Great Intellectual as yourself.
    Cheers!
    Rex

• TMS
    TMS

Actually, I don't fully understand the charge of spiritual cowardice. Theological cowardice, perhaps.

Anyway, "You Know" dispelled that notion with his responses, such as they were. The substance of the discussion was obscured by the personal nature of the challenge.

Even the thread title was double entendre. Was it "You Know, a Spiritual Coward"? or as it stands "You Know a Spiritual Coward". The correctness of that last inclusion would depend, first of all, on if one knew "You Know", secondly if he was proved a coward or would imply that each of us knew a spiritual coward, not necessarily, "You Know".

TMS

• Rex B13
    Rex B13

My word, how is it possible for a apostate to have such contacts, contacts that any other troll would love to have.....

>What's the matter, Bobby? Are you afraid of the Service Department? Afraid of having someone look over your shoulder as you try to excuse yourself? Afraid of having someone who can counter your lies watch what you do? LOL!
    AlanF

Your tactics are just another example of how low you are, Al baby. Keep 'puffing yourself up', just like any other of the Watchtower elite.
    Rex

• Lionel_P_Hartley
    Lionel_P_Hartley

Rex,

You're clueless. Education opens many doors, even WTS doors. You simply don't understand how the world works. Likely you don't understand what I'm saying either - but believe you me, it is possible for a determined individual who knows the ropes to talk to more or less anyone in a big corporation - and even develop contacts therein. So AlanF's claims are certainly not ridiculous at face value.

Maybe one day you will get past the fundie thing - that is the really obnoxious "f" word.

Hugs and Holly,

LPH

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Rex13,You know stands before us as an unreproachable personal representative of god.Why not let him try it where it counts?A place where he really will be judged.If AlanF can set it up,Why not?If You Know has god on his side,what does he have to worry about?AlanF`s intellegence and education do not make him a bad person,they make him someone to be rekoned with.This is You Knows chance to show us what he`s made of.Don`t ruin his big break!!..LOL...OUTLAW

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Danny please look the other way.

It seems there is a devious YK impersonator out there. Who the ***k is Robert King of 11007 122nd Lane N.E. R137 Kirkland WA 98033 USA?

The above address was emailed to me by some lowlife saying he was YouKnow. I went to the trouble and expence of mailing off a book and letter but haven't heard back. You say it wasn't you YK and that's fair enough but what low life was it? Anybody know?

Last attempt at an unfinished mystery,

unclebruce

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Rex. Ive nevber addressed you before, but you are fucking nuts.
    Simon? In cahoots with AlanF to conceal AlFs identity?
    AlF controlling the board subversively, thru what? Does AlF have incriminating photos of Simon en flagrante' that he uses to blackmail him?
    You are a dickwad pal.

The label of "spiritual coward'..I think its appropriate, why does YouKnow shift...shift his perspectives,alter his interpretations inch by agonizing inch? (does he consciously know what we all see, his shifting ?) Because the evidence is irrefutable, but he is too scared to confront the ultimate spiritual bankruptcy reality of the WTBTS. I think the term "spiritual cowardice" fits that situation nicely..

• wasasister
    wasasister

Uncle: that address is within driving distance of me. Would you like me to drive up on Saturday and knock on the gentleman's door? I could carry a bookbag perhaps, and wear a dowdy dress??

Winks,
    Wasa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit