Separating saucer section...General Order 14. [Borg cubes inbound!--Part II]

by sd-7 63 Replies latest jw friends

• sd-7
    sd-7

Whoa. Didn't mean to make such a long post. Here's hopin' nobody reads it...

--sd-7

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

Well, I just read it. Took a lot of courage to get to the place you are today, SD7. Reading your first post and having a sense of where you are now, it seems you have really travelled a long way, even though you may not realize it. The important thing is that your journey has been in a positive direction.

Do you feel you are in a better place than you were 3 years ago?

• sd-7
    sd-7
    Do you feel you are in a better place than you were 3 years ago?

Hells yeah! Life has definitely not been easy, but I'm in a better place now. Relieved to be free of the cult and not worried about all their stuff anymore. I feel like I've finally become more of my authentic self. Smarter, tougher, and better off after surviving the worst of the struggles. Ready to face whatever goes down in the future.

It's also a little funny to notice, on an unrelated note, how I used to call myself SD-7, rather than sd-7. I wonder when I changed to the smaller letters.

But yeah, it's been a long road. Good to be closer to home, though, very good indeed.

--sd-7

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Hi sd-7, the thread title caught my eye as I'm a sucker for anything Star Trek, and anyway I always take an interest in your posts...I read with horror...till I saw it was all old!

I think, well done! I agree with mamochan, you've really been through the mill and have survived, older and wiser maybe, but survived. As I always think, you're a great guy, and I wish you all the best in the world.

But wow, that shepherding call you related right at the start...that sent shivers up my spine. Evil lot, those elders are. Power-hungry bullies on an ego trip, fortified by the thought that they're representing Jehovah. As if!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit