1914 can be proved wrong now, using the same logic and reasoning, they missed a KEY POINT!

by EndofMysteries 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Gerard
    Gerard
    It's just amazing to me how the bible is written. Taking any of these scriptures individually leaves so much possibilities, but understanding all of them combined and connecting the pieces and the puzzle, I love it! ---EndofMysteries

You can make the bible say any thing if you torture it long enough. Good job!

• Gerard
    Gerard
    There may be a few things that need to be sorted, but if all the above is not inspired of God, it's too great to be coincidence and too perfect a conspiracy to be by human minds. Just from a logical standpoint and based on this post would be my reasoning. More indepth answer is too long of a subject to type out here. --EOM

Neither your religion nor your numerology use a "logical standpoint". How is your noo lite different from counting the onions in your fridge and multiplying it by all the red cars you see from the window? This is no wiser than a talking bush fire, Xenu, Sauron or the Smurfs.

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

YOU CANNOT REASON WITH A JW BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT REASONABLE.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I like the that Pixiesticks put it

And why would any loving, compassionate God make this most important of prophecies SO complicated to calculate and so hard to understand with so many human lives at stake!? It's ridiculous!

Around the year 2000 I got interested in calendars and why they called it the second Millennium. I bought a book on it....Phew ! it was so complicated that I learned just one valuable thing. ..that the J W calculation is way too simplistic and ignores a lot of discrepancies that need to be there if you want to work something out.

One nail in the coffin of my WT credulity

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

1914 is just one of many self contrived bullshit to set up their kingdom and therefore position themselves with

the assuming power and control.

1914 is a just a self semblance of BULLSHIT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit