GETTING SUCKED IN? Ask the right questions to get the right answers.

by Terry 145 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Perry
    Perry
    Based of course on the premise on one single woman

and man disobedience regarding the eating of an apple ?

The trueone,

That is not the bibles' premise. Where did you get that? I will not be judged based on what Adam did, but what I have done.

You are actually kinda arguing the WT position...which is Jesus died for Adam and not for each of us personally.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Now who's dodging who now Perry ?

You've proclaimed the mercy of god and I've presented some rationalized thinking on the subject,

now you've come about as my statement was some sort of personal attack against you.

I would like to now set up a premise that your mental weak on to your own subjective beliefs.

Its true when you present logical reasoning with a believer they will always run away from

truths that counter oppose their structured beliefs, thats why as Terry pointed out arguing on a false premise leads

to nothing but an avoidance of logic and reasoning.

• Perry
    Perry

I would like to now set up a premise that your mental weak on to your own subjective beliefs.

True One,

What on earth are you talking about?

Its true when you present logical reasoning with a believer they will always run away from

truths that counter oppose their structured beliefs, thats why as Terry pointed out arguing on a false premise leads

to nothing but an avoidance of logic and reasoning.

That is a demonstratably FALSE premise in itself. I have pointed out SEVERAL of Terry's false premises and carefully showed why his conclusions are false.

Review my reply post on the previous page and bring me an example of avoidance.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Going back to Terry's introductory comment on the false premise set in place involving the writings of the bible

and solemn integrity by the interpreters of those writings , there is an definite avoidance or acknowledgment by yourself,

being that your a devout Christian, this is understandable.

As its been understood that intellectual honesty and beliefs usually run against each other and are stalemated opposing ideological expressions.

What it really comes down to it, its about which do you respect more over the other.

• Perry
    Perry

Going back to Terry's introductory comment on the false premise set in place involving the writings of the bible

Can you please identify the false premise that you are referring to so I can properly respond to it?

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Can you please identify the false premise that you are referring to

That the bible and all of its contained writings is the true spoken word of god, given to mankind for the purpose of mankind

knowing god's will and purpose.

• Perry
    Perry

What makes you think that is a false premise tto?

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Based on the simple terms of what Terry has already stated, why would a supreme spiritual being

let his words be established as interpretive hearsay by imperfect mortal men, to be only be interpreted further on in continuance.

An illogical assumption.

Isn't it a case of man trying replace himself as a god as it were, through self proclamation.

This is where intellectual dishonesty gets established and where all religion derive their foundational roots.

To this day the man-gods are fighting for prominence and control throughout the world, this includes of course the JWS.

• Perry
    Perry

why would a supreme spiritual being

let his words be established as interpretive hearsay by imperfect mortal men

This is why you think the bible is false?

It makes perfect sense to me for God to work through the very people that he is inhabiting.... his temple.

Unfortunately, there are no perfect men for God to work through.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Which people are you speaking of, the Jews, the JWS, the Mormons, the Catholics ?

I know, its your own religion thats who.....stupid me.

I'll end it here for I know very well where this is heading to, as Terry pointed out ....Getting sucked into disillusionment .

No thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit