Highdose has wonderful news!

by highdose 29 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Can I have your Pill`s?..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• highdose
    highdose

outlaw... your very naughty! you need a darn good spanking!

• spawn
    spawn

my othet half "Little Sister" says you are now "nodose"

• Think About It
    Think About It

Good for you Highdose! I just can't get over that the WTS fails to recognize that the religion cause people emotional problems and then make changes to address the issues for the better. They spend all this time and effort trying to get people in the front door and once you are in, you are put on such an emotional rollercoaster that many scramble to exit the backdoor.

It's very simple....show people more love & acceptance and be more normal. Do that along with some doctinal changes and it won't be as damaging to people.

HighDoseOfLife can be your new name.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Congrats, since you are kinda stuck with the name on JWN, perhaps you can let it mean something else.

You have a high dose of optimism for your path.

• shamus100
    shamus100

You are going to find that your AD needs are going to go far, far away soon. Trust me on that... I've had the experience. When I quit the AD's for good, it was three weeks of hell, then it was over. I have left them for good even though I was on them for many years... never, ever, ever had a relapse. But remember, life is full of ups and downs, no? Remember to let the downs be downs, and remember that things will go up again.

Funny how the WTBTS are the 'happiest people on earth' yet every fucking one of the people that I used to know are on AD's now... AND THERE IS NO REASON FOR THEM TO BE! Now that's the most pathetic thing I have ever heard in my life.

• crapola
    crapola

I'm very happy to hear that. Maybe someday I can get off of mine!

• nugget
    nugget

Congratulations a truly momentous achievement. The name is a sign of far you have traveled respect.

• dissed
    dissed

That is good news. You are definately on the right path now.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Waaayhaaay!! A definite achievement and milestone to a life of true freedom. Well Done!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit