Gregor

Good one, Syl!

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL.

Sylvia

• nugget
    nugget

Isn't it funny how when I had to go to the kingdom hell I was always looking for reasons to stay home. The love and spiritual food were never very apealing. But this board, this group of wicked apostates, faders and doubters provides stimulating debate, support and genuine interest in one another and most of us have to dip into the topics several times a day. I think here there is true fellowship and fun, JWs could learn a thing or two.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

I've only been kicking around here for a couple of months - it's the second time I've joined any message board period, and the first time I've actively posted. I agree that it's addictive and like so many here, I feel as though this is the first time I've been around people who really understand what I've been going through. I'll be around as long as I feel I can help in any way and as long as I feel that I'm being helped, which I am thanks to all of you!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

John Doe ...

In answer to your question, yes, it is time for you to move on. It has been decided here.

However, after prayerful consideration of the matter, you will be invited to return if you display the proper attitude and perform works consistent with your desires.

We hope you take this matter seriously and focus attention to your return to the board as a member in good standing.

Rub a Dub

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL - again - at Rub.

Sylvia

• snowbird
    snowbird

Oh, and your title should have read "Is It Time To Move On From This Here Board?"

We Southerners have to stick together - in speech and everything else.

Sylvia

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Snowbird ...

I just hope John Doe makes it easier for all of us here and sends an eMail to 2 or 3 of the moderators indicating his desire to no longer be a part of the board.

That will save us all a lot of time and energy. We can all then just move on with our work.

Rub a Dub

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL again and again!

You're a hot mess, Rub!

Sylvia

• John Doe
    John Doe

Sylvia, I'm not going as of now. I'm just thinking about it and was wondering how many others are too. When I do go, there will be no goodbye thread. If you don't say goodbye, you aren't missed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit