Is it time to move on from this board?

by John Doe 58 Replies latest jw friends

• asilentone
    asilentone

John Doe, if you have internet addiction problem, you can google about going to rehab for that.

• snowbird
    snowbird

To be honest, I'm considering that very same thing, but how will I get through the livelong day?

Work is so boring and routine and repetitive and effortless and unfulfilling and ...

You get the picture.

Sylvia

• brainwashed-from-birth
    brainwashed-from-birth

I like this site and i know we are all at different levels of healing the JW influence. I don't spend a whole lot of time on here, and I feel sorry for the people on here for years that still feel the need to hate on the JW doctrine. I mean we all think it is bunk, but it is important to move on with your life. I am NOT ONE OF JEHOVAH"S WITNESSES anymore!!!!!! They will not control me and i could give a crap what they believe or don't believe. I do like to try and help those who are hurting from the expierence. I know from personal that it hurts really bad and is hard to get over. That is why I looked for a site like this in the first place.

Have a great day...

• John Doe
    John Doe
    To be honest, I'm considering that very same thing, but how will I get through the livelong day?
    Work is so boring and routine and repetitive and effortless and unfulfilling and ...

Crossword puzzles. That, and I can send you my laundry if you're really desperate.

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

I find this board therapeutic. When I first left the WTBS, I was obsessed with JWD. It really helped me to see the real truth about that organization. I would never go back. I like reading this board for the reminders as to why I left and why I am going to stay away forever from them.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Crossword puzzles. That, and I can send you my laundry if you're really desperate.

I'm doing Mah jong right now.

No thanks about the laundry.

My 15-year old g'son is with me now.

He smells like a goatshed on a rainy day!

Sylvia

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I'm probably addicted. I don't care about the doctrinal crap anymore. Since I work in a political environment I have no interest in political topics. (a guy can only take so much of that crap). I'm here to kill time with a minimum of effort.

W

• snowbird
    snowbird
    I'm here to kill time with a minimum of effort.

LOL.

I must learn how to do that!

Sylvia

• John Doe
  • Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I must learn how to do that!

I try to break it up between several discussion boards and several games. Oh yeah, I work a bit too.

W *off to play some Shisen-Sho now*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit