by John Doe 58 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks
    I am in the same boat as Doe.
    BTS

Dayum, two went out, one came back.

• flipper
    flipper

THINK ABOUT IT- Welcome to the board ! Good to have you here. I'm glad you are enjoying it. Look forward to your takes and comments. Peace out.

JOHN- Of course only you can decide if it's time for you to move on from the board. Personally I enjoy it here watching the occasional train wrecks and I enjoy seeing newbies come on and move on from cult mind control. It's good when a lot of us can try to assist them to move on

• agent zero
    agent zero

Welcome, Think About It

• Think About It
    Think About It

A lot has changed in the JW org since I left. I would have to change most of my discourses now.

I left and never ever went back. Was a straight arrow, regular guy elder with a lot of intregrity.

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

It's not that easy.

Judge Dread

• JeffT
    JeffT

I've tried going away once or twice, couldn't do it. I think I've been here about 8 years as well. It's like family, you want to wash your hands of some of them, but how do you turn them away when they show up at your door drunk at 2 in the morning?

• freydo
    freydo

Somebody said something once about "morbid fascination."

It's like we lost the love of our life that betrayed us and can't forget and can never love again.

And so this is like an opposite gender haters club.

• acolytes
    acolytes

I come to the board because many posts and topics are educational and thought provoking. I do not associate the board with the Jehovers Witness Organisation. But I do think ex-witnesses have the ability to question and debate. And as long as I continue having my mind open to new ideas and viewpoints I will continue to use the sight.

Acolytes

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Generally if you are still at the stage of making a thread 'is it time I left the board' it may not quite be time yet, though you may be heading that way. Having seen people slip away from this board over time, you tend to find that most disappear gradually, without much fuss. Apart from the ones that get banned in a big bang of controversy of course.

• LouBelle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit