Scriptures engraved in artillery

by cameo-d 45 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• journey-on
    journey-on

Oh, but look at the picture behind Rachel. It's carefully designed and arranged...A big, bold, beautiful artistic billboard: HIGH POWERED RIFLES.

Stir up the rage, anger, hate, anti-Americanism. Keep it going. And it works, doesn't it? Look at all of you just eager for the taste of red meat and blood, eating this sh*t up and making a big nasty deal out of a company that uses Bible verses in its product codes. Another excuse for you.

Nathan Natas brushes away all the hoopla and shows all it is is a scope, just a scope...not artillery, not a high-powered rifle.

They probably need to be (as Villa says) more "socially conscious" and eliminate the use of these particular letters and numbers so those that are so easily offended can be pacified....but, hey, they probably don't care what you think about their method of choosing serial numbers, being a card-carrying private enterprise and all.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Beksbks, it is a violation of the rules of this forum to call someone an idiot just because they don't know that a rifle scope is not artillery.

• beksbks
    beksbks

LOL! Calm down woman!

• beksbks
    beksbks

I wasn't Nathan, I was mocking you.

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

I'm waiting for the first Quran rifles used for training by the US Army.

• villabolo
    villabolo

Journey-on: "...A big, bold, beautiful artistic billboard: HIGH POWERED RIFLES."

I believe that was a pun, the reference being like saying HIGHER POWERED (as in God) RIFLES.

"....but, hey, they probably don't care what you think about their method of choosing serial numbers, being a card-carrying private enterprise and all."

A private enterprise it may be but when it has a multi hundred million dollar contract with the Government it has to abide by government rules which preclude the use of religious statements of any kind in such situations.

villabolo

• beksbks
    beksbks

Hamilcarr, how about the First Precept of Buddhism?

• journey-on
    journey-on

The point is, Villa, it worked. It stirred the sh*tpot and gave all you rabid anti-Americans (including those right here in our own country) another excuse to spout more venom. By all means, though, let's make them re-tool and change their numbers and letters for those whose sensibilities are injured. No religious statements were made per se, btw.

• journey-on
    journey-on

Beks, that picture looks surprisingly like me! Except I'm taller and skinnier.

• beksbks
    beksbks

You'll need industrial strength equipment to get through there Villa, nice try though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit