HUGE, Faithful and discreet slave SEPARATED from other annointed now!!

by EndofMysteries 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Listener
    Listener

Well spotted EOM.

I agree with Sir's post where he says

"Of course, the writing style is muddled so that it's easy to get confused. I think they do it on purpose, so people have a tendency to not think too deeply about it and say "Well, they're deeper thinkers than we are, so they must have it right!"

It will be interesting to see what other 'new light' they create following their full indoctrination of the new FDS.

There must be something more significant in their idea of elevating the other sheep from belongings to domestics. I've been wondering if they will also move them into becoming God's sons/ body of christ/children of God/congregation of God/part of spiritual Israel etc. This will mean that Jesus is their mediator. This will also allow them much more freedom in writing so as to draw the other sheep's relationship to God in a much more personal and binding way and therefore into their own clutches.

The Watchtower article 2010 7/15 states

"....This royal government is made up of Christ Jesus and his 144,000 corulers, most of whom have received their heavenly reward. In the book of Revelation, these chosen ones are portrayed as “the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God and prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.” (Rev. 21:1, 2, 22-24) Just as earthly Jerusalem was the seat of government in ancient Israel, the New Jerusalem and her Bridegroom make up the government of the new system of things. This celestial city will ‘come down out of heaven’ by directing its attention to the earth...."

So here they state that the anointed are New Jerusalem, being only the seat of government of spiritual Israel.

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

I thought it was some of the elders in our congo, but now I know that G/B are buggars on the wall

• happy@last
    happy@last

Maybe they introduced it 2/3 years ago as a subliminal message, so most JWs will say, 'of course, that makes sense, why didn't we see that before, the holy spirit didn't let us!'

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

EOM: Wow, I just realized I noticed this 2 years ago, the changing of the faithful and discreet slave to ONLY the governing body.

FLIPPER: The WT society printed an article recently going out on a limb claiming that ONLY the GB is the " faithful & discreet slave " last June of 2009 I believe. I think they are doing this strutting of power stuff to let all the newbie numbers partaking of emblems now know and be aware that ONLY THEY the GB are in charge.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh..........we have a prophet in our midst ! AK-Jeff made a good prediction as well:

AK JEFF: Bottom line is that the JW's wouldn't notice any significant change, nor care.

They will continue blinded by the concept that god has chosen this organization, no matter what flow chart they use in the wachtower.

OPPOSTATE: Good catch and 2 years ahead of the annual meeting!

Note to any lurking bethelites and traveling brothers: "As always you heard it first on JWN!

More reason why Brooklyn Bethel had huge "layoffs". The Writing Committee was cut and is just plagerizing from JWN!

DOC

• mind blown
  • Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

Bookmarked

Nice!

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

To put a record of it on this thread.....I made a previous thread, but one of the recent watchtowers had likened elders as the faithful stewards in Luke, which is merely a more indepth version of the matthew faithful slave one. Infact the matthew faithful slave version is a short version. But anyway that article made me think that soon they will have just elders who do not profess to be anointed as part of the governing body. So if they keep pace as they did this time, 2 to 3 years, then maybe the annual meeting in 2 to 3 years will be more new light OR when the next GB member dies. I think they have replacements in mind and some or all are not ones who profess to be anointed. Of coarse time will tell.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Another thought I just had, I wonder if this 2009 and 2010 stuff was put in as a test, to see if they would get a ton of letters of protest or questions and when it was probably just crickets, they decided to move forward.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit