HUGE, Faithful and discreet slave SEPARATED from other annointed now!!

by EndofMysteries 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I almost missed this in my last post, but I just realized how important and must list it.

Paragraph 14 from Jan 15, 2010 WT last article entitled "Jehovah's way of ruling vindicated".

"A few anointed members of "the Israel of God" still remain, and as Jesus' brothers, they continue to act as "ambassadors substituting for Christ (2 Cor 5:20) They have been appointed as a faithful and discreet slave class to care for and provide spiritual food for annointed ones and a growing crowd of Christians, who now include millions having the hope of living on earth forever. "

Wow, so now annointed are the "Israel of God', and the faithful slave give other annointed and the great crowd the spiritual food.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Belonging to Jehovah - an undeserved kindness - Jan 15, 2010 page 10, paragraph 13 -

The question is. "How does Jehovah proected us from dangers that threaten our spiritual welfare". - "How does Jehovah protect his people from these spiritual dangers? THe psalm says, "He will give his own angels a command concerning you, to guard you in all your ways."(ps 91:11) Heavenly angels guide and protect us so that we can preach the good news. (Rev 14:6) In addition to the angels, Christian elders , by holding firmly to the Scriptures(Don't you mean WT?) in their teaching, protect us from being deceived by false reasoning. (Don't you mean by holding firmly to the WT, keep us from being enlightened by the bible?) They can provide individual help to any who are struggling to overcome worldly attitudes. (Titus 1:9; 1Pet 5:2) Also, "the faithful and discreet slave" provides spiritual food to protect us against the teaching of evolution, the enticement of immoral desires, the pursuit of riches and prominence and numberous other harmful desired and influences. (Funny, I thought the bible itself did that and Jesus). (Matt 24:45) What has helped you to resist some of those dangers?

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I can just see how the WT study will go for that last post i did, on page 10, paragraph 13. Every person answering worldwide will say, "Um well as we can see in this paragraph, his angels protect us when witnessing, and the elders help us from false reasonings, like apostates, and we also have the faithful slave who helps us from immoral desires and pursing riches. " Nobody will use a scripture, or what a scripture was actually saying, and after the meeting many will approach them on how they enjoyed their comment.

• freydo
    freydo

Sounds like elders are more powerful than angels and Holy Spirit put together.

But hey, they were appointed by the GB. The men behind the curtain.

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

Does it say directly, that only GB is FDS?

Albert

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

This is not 'new light', so it won't come as any surprise to those that were awake during the previous studies.

You may have even seen it yourself earlier as a faithful Dubby, but let it slip past you because you didn't like the implications.

Cheers

Chris

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

A WT earlier last year said that all annointed combined are a faithful and discreet slave class, this upcoming article is saying that the annointed are the Israel of God and out of them are 'appointed' a faithful and discreet slave, to give spiritual food to 'other' annointed. So to me looks like changing who the F&DS are

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

To me it reads just like they have always stated things. Annointed/Israel of God/FS - they run all these terms together.

Bottom line is that the Jw's wouldn't notice any significant change, nor care. They will continue blinded by the concept that god has chosen this organization, no matter what flow chart they use in the wachtower.

Jeff

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

They call themselves: The Isreal of God, The Bride Class, 144,000, Faithful and Discrete Slave, Little Flock, Annointed, Spritual Israel, Body of Christ, Brothers of Christ, Born Again, Children of God, Congregation of God, Domestics, Firstfruits. Holy Ones, New Nation, New Creation and those are just a few. They've always been called these things. This is nothing new. They are all the "Israel of God" and part of them act as a governing body to provide the "domestics" (all the other annointed) their food in due season. The Great Crowd simply benefit by default. So the annointed are all the Israel of God but not all are on the Governing Body. Makes sense doesn't it? It's been that way since the 1970's or so I'd imagine. At least defined by then. Clear as mud. W.Once

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

We "great crowd" folks benefit more than just by default. We have the "privilege" of being "belongings" that they have been "appointed over." Isn't that special?

I

AM

NOT

A

BELONGING!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit