New light: Generation

by 5thGeneration 58 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• 5thGeneration
  • thetrueone
    thetrueone

Is this really so surprising, the WTS. corporation has been exploiting , spinning and manipulating bible scripture since its inception.

The organization has to continually make itself appear as a viable source of spiritual truth to the masses, hence the

need to continually change their doctrines, when necessary.

The presses keep on rolling, inquisitive people keep on reading what they print.

Its the GB/Presidents indentured job to make fiction to appear nonfictional.

Changing doctrine is a essential part of keeping the indoctrinated slaves as supportive slaves

and to keep the governing body in supportive power.

To lose believability of themselves they lose everything.

Unfortunate for them they have to try and survive now in the age of information through the inter-net,

that being so they are in for a real struggle to make themselves appear valid before the public.

• dssynergy
    dssynergy

One more interesting thing I read in my research ~ it is generally accepted that a generation is about 40 years. Why? Because the Isrealites were made to wander 40 years, until that "generation" died. Others say that a generation is between 30 and 100 years. Read this interesting article.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

New Light = "Lets just make Shit up,as we go along!"..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

It will become this generation that witnessed that generation who also saw this generation, after that generation passed on.

Now if you question this logic they will have to disfellowship you, otherwise will see you Sunday morning at the hall.

How long will they be able to trap people by use of their bullshit is anybodies guess.

But best be assured they are going to try.

When they cant spin doctrine any more into a state of believability, which may be 20 to 30 years from now,

I foresee a possible name change and a new identity put upon themselves.

This actually may be occurring right now, with their move completely out of Brooklyn New York.

• Mary
    Mary
    What scriptures do they contort to "prove" this new understanding?

We already know the answer to that!

"...Light itself has flashed up for the righteous one, And rejoicing even for the ones upright in heart."---Psalms 97:11

and of course, Ol' Faithful:

"...Be obedient to those who are taking the lead among YOU and be submissive, for they are keeping watch over YOUR souls as those who will render an account; that they may do this with joy and not with sighing, for this would be damaging to YOU."---Hebrews 13:17

That'll be it.

• oompa
    oompa

I just found out that their newest regular publication is:

GENERATION QUARTERLY............yup...every three months they can tweak it.............oompa

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

When nothing that you teach really means anything, then your followers do not really believe anything.

• dgp
    dgp

Paul from Cleveland, you said:

Can you imagine trying to explain that to one of your bible studies?

Yep, I can imagine that, and the likely event is this: NO ONE WOULD BUY IT. That is why it won't be explained this way. They won't say "we used to believe this, but, since it didn't happen, now we have twisted it to that".

Some time ago, someone wondered whether the Governing Body members were sincere in their beliefs. I believe this change proves that most likely they are not. SOMEONE up there had the evidence that things were NOT happening the way they were supposed to happen, and someone had to devise an ingenious way out. That someone is a manipulator and a criminal.

• bereanbiblestudent
    bereanbiblestudent

It was based on a scripture about Joseph´s generation, I think Exodus 1:5,6. Also they said that anointed that are new (see Yearbook numbers)are not replacement for those that left the organisation and died in that state. That would not make much sense to me, why they would say that, since that would be easier to tell the flock than that Jehovah has saved a spot free up untill now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit