Worldwide Report out - memorial partakers increased 871. Worldwide publishers up 3.2%

by yadda yadda 2 32 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

If some of these are in their 30's and they know someone who was alive in 1914 they are still part of the "Generation", that buys a hellavalot of time for the big A to start.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

1) Everyone can partake, or:

2) 144,000 a symbolic number.

There will be new within a year.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

It's not in the English version I got. Mine skips from page 30 to page 43, just where the report should be. Thanks, Possible, for the links to this information that they're delaying from English speakers.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

^What?!

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

We are talking audio version here, MM. As far as I know nobody has an official printed release in any language.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I was working the night of the memorial, had I not I would have visited my local KH and partook

• Joker10
    Joker10

garlic81, yadda yadda 2 is incorrect. The 7,619,270 figure is for average Bible studies. The peak publishers for 2009 is 7,313,173.

• metatron
    metatron

Wow! With such an amazing increase, the donations keep pouring in! It is certainly a sign of Jehovah's blessing that the Society never has to remind the friends about donations or send out a mass mailing of pledge requests!

Their endless good fortune certainly speaks volumes about the hard reality of their numerical growth. I'm reminded of the ceaseless production increases reported by the Soviet Union that has made it the great empire that it is today.

metatron

• blondie
    blondie

I know that the WTS believes that these "immoral" acts are committed by the anointed while still on earth. Once the faithful die they are supposedly validated as perfect, given spirit bodies and immortality. So based on the WTS, a lot of older anointed have not only committed serious sins and been df'd, but they have died while in these serious sins with no hope of resurrection. I wonder if the rank and file have noticed this significant increase or just pretended it hasn't happened rather than be considered unfaithful.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

My apologies if any of the figures are incorrect as I got the info from those other links posted by possible-san. See my first post.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit