Worldwide Report out - memorial partakers increased 871. Worldwide publishers up 3.2%

by yadda yadda 2 32 Replies latest jw friends

• freydo
    freydo

QUOTE: Lost Generation - "Another sign of the end....the decreasing, errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, increasing number of anointed."

Reminds me of a WKRP In Cincinnati episode where they had a cop on the show to prove that

alcohol consumption slows reflexes. With Johnny Fever it didn't work. The cop really lost it. LOL

• wobble
    wobble

I don't know if this has been mentioned, I have to work so cannot read all of the thread, but how many per year of the 10,000 plus partakers are new ? I would guess several hundred each year, , how many old partakers who died sinfull do you know, how can the WT say this, they weren't DF'd when they partook, surely the WT has to explain this strange situation properly ?

It is a complicated calculation, but I bet if you count the partakers since even 1935 and allow for deaths, the total of different individuals partaking must be getting well up, without our friends from the 1st century.

Shall I write to Bethel ?

Love

Wobble

• freydo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit