Worldwide Report out - memorial partakers increased 871. Worldwide publishers up 3.2%

by yadda yadda 2 32 Replies latest jw friends

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Seems the 2010 Yearbook is out now in audio.

It's reported there was an 8.7% increase in memorial partakers to 10,857 in 2009, up from 9,986 in 2008.

Worldwide publishers for the 2008/09 Service Year increased 3.2%, to 7,619,270 publishers.

Thanks to information posted by possible-san at the end of this thread:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/186746/2/The-increasing-number-of-the-anointed-Comments-anyone

yadda

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Another sign of the end....the decreasing, errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, increasing number of anointed. Did they announce a "true anointed" number though?

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I went to 3 memorials and partook at each one ;-)

(3 times for enfasis)

• dgp
    dgp

Hey! It just hit me that I want to partake this year! Who ever said you must be a witness for Jehovah to anoint you?

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

WAC...LOL....

Holy Holy Holy is W A C

• garyneal
    garyneal

dgp:

You can partake, but I don't think the elders will count you as one of the annointed. According to one of V's videos, they do not count guests or disfellowshipped people who partake.

Over ten thousand partakers in 2009 huh? Personally, I beleive the society has a real problem on its hands.

• choosing life
    choosing life

Nice that so many more are feeling free to partake. They should just give up and tell everyone to join in the celebration. There never have been two classes of Christians.

• dudeson
    dudeson

They're gonna use the increase for their benefit. They'll use it as an example for why they're going to change the 144,000 doctrine. Or not. I don't know.

• tinker
    tinker

Hello WT, over 10k partakers in 2009, you have a problem.

When they come up with some confounded explaination we will have even more to giggle about.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Wow, that was a little more than I expected. I'm really glad this seems to be picking up steam! So much for the "decreasing anointed" eh? I smell some NooLight coming down the pike.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit