Who is Going to Cedar Point Apostafest this Summer?

by jamiebowers 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Will there be one next year?... you know... if Armageddon doesn't come before then?

• noni1974
    noni1974

I'm not sure this is going to be at the amusement park. It sounds more like a convention. Kind of like that EX JW's for Jesus thing they have in PA every year. If it was a huge party at the Cedar Point Amusement park and I still lived in Cleveland I would go. However I am not going to a boring bunch of seminars and pay 230.00 to be bored out of my mind. Seriously I'm going to a fest in Chattanooga next weekend. I can't wait!!

• Bubblie
    Bubblie

Yes, I am having a small one here in Tennessee. We expect a group from TX, KY, IN, SC, TN, & GA to be here. It is wonderful weather & with the new deck screened in it will be great. No bugs. We are getting together for the 3rd & the 4th. It is going to be a blast. If anyone would want to make the trek last minute, PM me.

Kit

• noni1974
    noni1974

I'm so excited!! I'm all packed too. I went to the store earlier for supplies. Just one more sleep and I will be on my way late tomorrow night!!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I wish I could go Cedar point used to be my stomping grounds I grew up in Cleveland.

In fact I wish I never left Cleveland.

I'm stuck in Florida with sand in my shoes and I cant get out.

• Bubblie
    Bubblie

Great to meet you Noni & JK666. Barbara & Joe Anderson came to hang around with all of us on Sunday. So nice to meet face to face. Haven't talked to her since I moved here. Will try to get together again with Joy. Wonderful weekend. Now to clean up, way too much food left over.

Kit

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

I'd love to go to an Apostafest sometime. I don't think the one in Cedar Point will work for me. Tennessee would be much more doable. Let me know if you have another one.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Unfortunately this has been canceled. I think chuck is going to try something at another time that is not so "organized" and costly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit