Who is Going to Cedar Point Apostafest this Summer?

by jamiebowers 37 Replies latest jw friends

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

oops....Lenny

• awildflower
    awildflower

I went to this link but don't see anything on the convention? What am I doing wrong?.....wf

• Farkel
    Farkel

When you are there please listen for the trumpet blasts. I'm curious if they are still blasting after 90 years.

Also, you MUST visit the Cedar Point Amusement Park in Sandusky. My uncle has several of his high thrill rides there. They're easy to find, they are 30 stories high! That park is considered THE premiere amusement park in the USA.

(Don't forget to listen for the trumpet blasts. Curious minds need to know.)

Farkel

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Hey, OutAtLast, you're a smart as, LOL! Hope you can be there.

Awildflower,

ExJWs Convention
    'The Millions THEN living are now DEAD...let's all ride the MagnumXL-200!
    Host:
    Carrie Bee
    Type:
    Meetings - Convention
    Network:
    Global
    Start Time:
    Friday, August 6, 2010 at 1:00pm
    End Time:
    Sunday, August 8, 2010 at 3:00pm
    Street:
    One Cedar Point Drive
    City/Town:
    Sandusky, OH

View Map
    Google
    MapQuest
    Microsoft
    Yahoo
    Phone:
    Email:
    [email protected]
    Description
    2010 "Millions Finally Living" Convention of ExJehovah's Witnesses
    In Sept of 1922 Rutherford announced that 'Millions Now Living would Never Die!" at a JW convention at Cedar Point, OH....an AWESOME amusement park! They even have pics of this event at the hotel museum. What an appropriate location for exJWs to unite for some fun and 'good ASSociation'.

We have a tentative plan for doing this on the weekend of August 6 - 8th 2010, so please chime in and let us know if that date works for you. Many more details to follow.

Please invite anyone you know that would come so we can all walk around with cool name tags and stuff so we can identify one another (for old time sake)!

• parakeet
    parakeet

LostGeneration: Is this one of the conventions foretold in Revelation?

If you try hard enough, you can prove that your dog's flea infestation was foretold in Revelation.

Cedar Point is the closest of all the apostafests so far since I've started posting here. I'll have to check my calendar.

• noni1974
    noni1974

I'm going. I live in Cleveland and I won't miss this!! It will be a blast!! Cedar Point is the best. It will be ironic for me because we used to have congergation outting to the Cedar Point every year. Going there with Apostates should be even more fun!!

• boolatte
    boolatte

Hi everyone! If you are interested in coming PLEASE email me [email protected] or [email protected]

It is booked for Aug 6-8. We are working to get a price listing ....even for area hotels that may be more affordable. We plan to have alot of fun! A big 'lost years' birthday party...an unbaptizm...comedy skits...seminars and exJW book signings.

If anyone is interested in participating in anyway...contact me ASAP!!!!!

Hope to see you all there!!!!!

Carrie

www.millionsfinallyliving.com

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

Me and my husband are planning on attending. I'm looking forward to it.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Can someone please post the Recommended Lodging List on the Information Board? Any guidelines on acceptable dress and grooming?

Friends, remember that we should arrange with our employer to get time off work in order to attend all three days. If bossman says you can't have the time off, just quit!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Do NOT miss the legendary roller coasters.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit