Who is Going to Cedar Point Apostafest this Summer?

by jamiebowers 37 Replies latest jw friends

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I am SOOOOOOOO EXCITED! This is only 100 miles from my house, and I'm going! Who else is going? It will be historic!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/186748/1/2010-Millions-Finally-Living-Convention-of-ExJehovahs-Witnesses

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Hmmm. When is it?

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Is this one of the conventions foretold in Revelation? If so, I guess I better find a way to be there!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Aug 6-8. See the link in my initial post for details.

• Out at Last!
    Out at Last!

The link worked! Congrats on your technical savvyness.I hope I can get there.

• Out at Last!
    Out at Last!

Cedar Point, Ohio, what a great place to have a convention. Have there been any there before???

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

What happens at these exJW conventions? curious.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I am planning on going. My husband (never a jw) is looking forward to it too. He said they (those at the apostafests) are ALWAYS the best bunch of people. The BEST of the best.

I have over the years been to several 'fests. I've met many on this board and many that have moved on from this board. Some were never part of this board, but they know someone in real life that is. However, I've never met anyone that I ever knew as a JW. I've never met anyone that I wouldn't want to see again.

Some I have become real life friends with and stay in regular contact with. Like extended family.

lisa

• DJK
    DJK

The Mrs and I have planned our vacation for this event.

I see the date has changed to August from July. I hope others have noticed the change.

BTW, will I be disfellowshipped if I refuse to sing or pray?

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Leny and I hope to make it there. It is only an hour and a half from my family so we'll try to make a visit to them as well. The Millenium Force is the scariest roller coaster I've ever ridden. The name fits as well, lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit