Game Change

A Class Action

• juni
    juni

Strangers, Dean Koontz

Just After Sunset, Stephen King

Cherry Bomb, J.A. Kunrath

books on learning Excel

I have others on order from the library. Reading is a big part of my life.

Juni

• Vidqun
  • Vidqun
    Vidqun

Compatibility View On. Textual Criticism of the Hebrew Bible by Emanuel Tov (3rd edition).

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

entangled minds

Dean Radin

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

The Arabs: A History by Eugene Rogan A pretty definitive historical summary of the Arabs including recent events within the past century. I think anyone who reads this will come to a different conclusion regarding the UK and US' so called interest in Democracy and freedom for Arab peoples. It's bull shit. Freedom, ribbons, democracy, all of that crap Americans talk regarding foreign people and especially in the Middle East. It's all nonsense. This is business, pure business, and nothing else. All these Kumbaya and WeAreTheWorld mofos need to put the meth pipe down.

Arguably by Christopher Hitchens A collection of essays by Mr.Hitchens.

Mexican Mafia: From Altar Boy to Hitman by Ramon "Mundo" Mendoza I've been looking for this book for a couple years now, and I finally located a PDF copy of it for $5.00. Ramon Mendoza was one of the original La Eme prison gang members, and he was responsible for like twenty something murders including hits both in and out of the pen. He explains their alliance with the Aryan Brotherhood, and their wars with the Black Guerilla Family and Nuestra Familia, as well as the dynamics behind the racial wars in California prisons during the 70s-80s.

• Jack C.
    Jack C.

"The Gods of Eden" by William Bramley

"Human Devolution" by Michael Cremo

"Parallel Universes" by Fred Wolf

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

The latest copies of Watchtower and Awake!

• smiddy
    smiddy

Ordinary People--Judith Guest

Desert Flower---Waris dirie

Taliban---Ahmed Rashid

The RED WEB----Tom Bower

The Rape of NanKin----?

smiddy

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

btt

I just finished Blood Meridian and Child of God, both by Cormac McCarthy. I now have a new favorite author.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit