Feeling Unfit, Fat and Unhealthy

by cantleave 25 Replies latest social physical

• cantleave
    cantleave

I haven't noticed the addictive side to exercise. In fact quite the opposite.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I am doing Paul McKenna's programme; I am impressed so far.

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Find out where your local Ceroc (jive type dance) class is held and take the wifey - you'll learn a new skill and have loads of fun in the process - when I used to go twice a week in the UK I had no problem with extra pounds - unfortunately here in the US there aren't any classes and the alcohol and good food has taken it's toll on both Paul and I . . .

• Think About It
    Think About It

I want to drop 20 lbs.

My plan is plenty of water. Cut back on food intake. More protein, less carbs in diet. Similar to Adkins, but not quite as strick on the carbs. Running, weight lifting & boxing work out. Back on L-Arginine and Protein supplements for muscle build.

Think About it

Update.......I'm down 25 lbs since posting this 2 months ago. Followed the plan above and the last 2 weeks have included a total body workout for a solid 2 hrs a day 6 days a week. Shooting for another 15 lbs now. Use to be in excellent physical condition, but haven't kept up with it the last 4 yrs until now.

Think About It

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

Congratulations! Now that warm weather is here I should get out walking more.

• cognac
    cognac

Good for you think about it!

I lost 67 pounds myself since I had the baby. Now I'm at 130. I don't want to lose anymore then 5 more pounds cause I don't want to lose my curves and now fit into clothes very comfortably. I must say that I did enjoy the extra weight while it was on me. I don't know why. I just really felt beautiful, curvy and voluptuous . But getting clothes on me wasn't very comfortable.

I just mixed things up a ton with food and get a good amount of exercise in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit