PO/Pioneer arrested for stealing old womans pocket book

by Iwonder17 41 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• JahsOne
    JahsOne

((((((((((((((This is the PO in my k-hall. Anyone else know him.

Looks like he isn't trusting in Jehovah for his daily needs

http://www.telegram.com/article/20091217/DIGESTS/912170627/1003/NEWS03

I love it !!!!!)))))))))))))))))))))))

It wasn't meant for understanding or comfort. It was posted to destroy someone... not love them.

I didn't know this site was full of apostates. I thought it was made for Jehovah's Witnesses. I'm sorry guys.

Bye.

• JahsOne
    JahsOne

@FlyingHighNow ..........Grow up. And I'm curious, you already put in your mind that I am him, what makes you think such a malicious thing?

• JahsOne
    JahsOne

At everyone. Why do you attack me in such a way. I only ASKED and wanted to know who posted this since the Brother wasn't even an Elder at the time of his arrest. Please, I just want that one to talk to me.

• jay88
    jay88

JahsOne - has been bumping threads like re-run in a dance contest

• JahsOne
    JahsOne

Jay88- Lame.

• Think About It
    Think About It
    I didn't know this site was full of apostates. I thought it was made for Jehovah's Witnesses. I'm sorry guys.
    Bye.

Please stay and awaken.

Think About It

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I only ASKED and wanted to know who posted this since the Brother wasn't even an Elder at the time of his arrest. Please, I just want that one to talk to me.

Oh, so you mistook this to be a place similar to a kingdom hall full of snitches, eh? You were wrong.

JahsOne - has been bumping threads like re-run in a dance contest

I love 70's references.

Jay88- Lame.

You're lame cuz you apparently didn't get it.

• av8orntexas
    av8orntexas

Jahs One.

U MAD ?

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Jahs, come to this site every few weeks. Seems there's always a news story about Jehovah's Witnesses. If you can't do that, just Google News, "Jehovah's Witnesses". You'll get to meet some other fine brothers who make headlines....

• JahsOne
    JahsOne

Nope not mad :) I'm ok :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit