PO/Pioneer arrested for stealing old womans pocket book

by Iwonder17 41 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Iwonder17
    Iwonder17

This is the PO in my k-hall. Anyone else know him.

Looks like he isn't trusting in Jehovah for his daily needs

http://www.telegram.com/article/20091217/DIGESTS/912170627/1003/NEWS03

I love it !!!!!

• minimus
    minimus

Really, he's your PO?

• cantleave
    cantleave

Looking after the sick and the Elderly. Has he been deleted yet?

• Iwonder17
    Iwonder17

Well, Cong Overseer to be technically correct due to the recent change. I figured most people would know/remember PO more than the new wording.

Just happened 2-3 days ago so I can't wait to see what happens. I assume that he will at least be deleted and probably publically reproved. I doubt DF unless they can prove this stealing has been going on for a while.

• Iwonder17
    Iwonder17

Minimus, check PM

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Mr. Todd J. Briggs...."Come on Down!"

Notice he was caught by surveillence camera. He can lie about the amount he stole, but he can't lie about stealing the purse.

This is why people will eventually go along with the NWO and want surveillence cameras everywhere....

Remember Todd, if you can't be trusted in the least of things......

You can spend a lifetime trying to build a good reputation....and here you would sell yours for 75 cents.

The lesson will cost you for the rest of your life.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

$.75? What a haul! You know, if he stopped trying to pass out literature to empty doors in the morning and got a job, he wouldn't have to resort to these actions...especially since he apparently couldn't find the $60!

• Ténébreux
    Ténébreux

I have a relative who was PO of his congregation a few years ago and stepped down after he was caught shoplifting.

It's always a great feeling of Schadenfreude when these great spiritual pillars of the community are brought back down to earth a bit.

• meangirl
    meangirl

Oh but wait the P.O. was appointed by holy spirit....how can he turn out to be a theif????

• Mary
    Mary
    Oh but wait the P.O. was appointed by holy spirit....how can he turn out to be a theif????

The local Dubs will just use the example of how Judas was stealing money from the contribution box too, so we shouldn't be surprised if one of the local gestapo does the same thing. I'm sure the public humiliation, the charges, going to court, possibly losing his job and status in the congregation, was well worth the 75 cents he netted.

What a dingbat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit