Just curious... how many on here first became JW by door to door work Vs raised in?

by Aussie Oz 47 Replies latest jw friends

• choosing life
    choosing life

Brought in through a friend of a friend at a vulnerable time of my life. I was an idealistic teenager.

"The blue bomb"-that's funny. The book was cheap, but the price payed was high, as you say.

• LucyA
    LucyA

Born-In

• yesidid
    yesidid

Born in, 3rd generation.

y

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

Born in, 3rd generation. Would have never bought it on my own.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Born-in

• lovelylil2
    lovelylil2

My husband studied as a teen then when we were both in our 20's and looking for a local church to attend, he suggested we try the JW's so we actually called them and asked for someone to stop by. You can imagine how surprised they were at the invitation. Within a week, an elder and his wife came by, we started studying and well........... you know the rest.

Just for the record, both my hubby and I were raised Roman Catholic. I think may JWs come from the Catholic church originally. Lilly

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

some results...

so far...

9 Door to door, 18 Born in, 17 Raised in.

i noticed most door to doors were from the sixties and seventies, two from the eighties.

thankyou for posting all

Oz

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

Mom contacted by D2D in the 60's. Studied off and on for more than 10 years and was baptized when I was 4. My dad never bought into it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit