Just curious... how many on here first became JW by door to door work Vs raised in?

by Aussie Oz 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I was raised in from about 10. Mum contacted by door to door work

Oz

• wobble
    wobble

Born in, Dammit.

love

Wobble

• cantleave
    cantleave

My mum was contacted by D2D witnessing in 1966 - I was raised from that point on. Always being told the end is just round the corner.

• zombie dub
    zombie dub

born in also

I think, in the UK anyway, that virtually noone converts these days - in the last 10 years or so I was in there was 1, maybe 2, converts in my cong.

• nugget
    nugget

Mum contacted on door to door work around 1969. Raised in from there. Remember 1975 as being very scary year.

• nugget
    nugget

Mum contacted on door to door work around 1969. Raised in from there. Remember 1975 as being very scary year.

• FreeAtLast1914
    FreeAtLast1914

Born in. Third Gen.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Hybrid sort of.

I was just 4 when mom bought the whole deal. I have no other religious memories before that. Still I was not actually 'born in'.

Jeff

• Robdar
    Robdar

My mother was the first one to answer the door when I was three. My parents were deeply indoctrinated about a year later.

Jeff: Still I was not actually 'born in'.

Me either but I might as well have been considering the long lasting damage.

• xeracia
    xeracia

Born and raised in it. My grandma was contacted through door to door work and she brought my parents into it before I was born.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit