Think Of a Jehovah's Witness---What Pops Up In Your Head?

by minimus 56 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Annmarie>Daughter Still in bondage
    Heather> Grand-daughter "
    Glennie > Was a best friend
    That is what popped in to my mind

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

I think of poor uneducated men in suits and neckties.

• OnTheWayOut
  • Gregor
    Gregor

people who are in a perpetual state of waiting....waiting.....waiting

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

If I was to meet one in the street and a dialogue would ensue I know full well that it will end up with a pompous,self righteous,arrogant,pig headed,haughty, self centered, selfish person facing me, only the very small minority are they the opposite of. The training in becoming a Dub with study/baptism etc is meant to include the "Fruit-ages of the Spirit" but the R&F display completely the opposite of these traits. If I was stuck in a room of a 100 people and someone pointed to me that there was a group of Dubs in a corner of a room , I would avoid any social interaction with the Dubs completely. Terrible people.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hammer Head "STUPID" Hammer Head

....................... ...OUTLAW

• minimus
    minimus

i like the pics.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I cant remember who the poster was but I hope someone can point it, out but the phrase " rednecks who think they are experts in ancient Greek" sums them up as well. That comment was one the best summing up of shit for brains Dubs.

• minimus
    minimus

Hell, we have our own Scholar right on this site!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Bland. Boring. Insignificant. Undesirable. They remind me of the gunk in my comb.

If JWs were televisions they'd be black and white. If they were food, they'd be gristle. If they were vegetation they'd be lichen.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit