Think Of a Jehovah's Witness---What Pops Up In Your Head?

by minimus 56 Replies latest jw friends

• choosing life
    choosing life

Depressing. There are a lot of sincere folks caught up in this mess. Being told what exactly you can and cannot do is just plain suffocating. Being forced to squeeze much of the fun out of life-birthdays, holidays, going to college as a young man/woman is sad. Not being allowed to live and learn from our mistakes without the constant threat of being made a public spectacle and losing your family is cruel.

The main word I think of is depressing.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Watchtower Good!

JW animal farm

Christendom BAA-A-A-AAD!

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

Polyester

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Polyester

At least some of them have the sense to wear silk ties with their polyester suits.

W

• White Dove
    White Dove

Uncomfortable but nice looking clothes. Actually, uncomfortable doesn't look nice. Then I think of someone who is so set in their ways that they are a stone statue dressed in uncomfortable clothes. Next, it's the attitude of, "I'm different so that makes me better than everyone else."

• xeracia
    xeracia

I think of murderers, because thanks to them and their blood issue...I no longer have my grandma.

I think of pedophiles because my best friend was continuously molested by her brother through our teenage years and the elders hid it.

And I think of my poor sister and how messed up her life is because she never learned to care for herself and is so scared of living due to that religion.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

@VIII

you must know my ex wife!

you have discribed her perfectly, and that pretty much sums up how i feel .

Oz

I wonder what she would say if one day she ended up on here and read my posts!!!!

• JAFO
    JAFO

Deluded.

• minimus
    minimus

Hmmmm....nothing positive yet.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Repitition, Repitition, Repitition and even more repetition. Then, when you attend the next meeting, more of the same. W.Once

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit