What do you feel God wants you to do at this moment in time?

by EndofMysteries 39 Replies latest watchtower bible

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

God wants me to act as if he is not there, the Bible is not from him, all religion is a waste of time.
    God wants me to live a good life, enjoy, be good to others.

Sorry, no scriptures to back that up.

• AggieNostic
    AggieNostic

what do I feel?

Number one, if there is a god - he certainly has no desire to be worshipped in just one way or he would have made that fact very plain to all of mankind. This supports my belief that the religions of mankind are just that - of man.

Number two, if there is a god - he gave us life and that's it and I'm happy for that. He obviously has had no desire to interfere or assist beyond creating life. So I feel our worship is expressed by how we value life, treasure it and make the most of it. This actually contributes to my thinking that there is no god at all. This does not bother me. It actually is quite liberating.

Number three, this moment in time has passed - so how I feel has passed. That's the beauty of being alive and thinking for yourself - you can change your mind and how you feel about anything. Tomorrow I may want to become a born again christian or next week become a hindu. It's my choice.

• wobble
    wobble

Dear Aggienostic,

I am sure that you are at a place that many on here have reached, and you sound happy with it. I think our friend OnTheWayOut expressed how I feel perfectly.

I think I may become a born again Alcoholic. (I am well on the way, Tee Hee)

Love

Wobble

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Answer : Since we were created by God we should multiply and be fruitful like all the other evolving bio-organism

• undercover
    undercover
    What do you feel God wants you to do at this moment in time?

When he communicates his wishes to me, I'll let you know.

Just stop and think about this for a minute. If God really wants you to do something, don't you think he would make it absolutely clear what he wants?

Why would an omnipotent superior being ruling the universe leave it so ambiguous what he wants his creation to do?

Since he obviously insn't that concerned with what we do, why give a shit worrying about it?

Of course this is all pre-supposed on the notion that "HE" actually exists...

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Just had that greasy cheeseburger. Thank God!!!

• Twitch
    Twitch

Follow his example and do nothing

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Right now..God wants me to have breakfast..

Take a shower and start my day..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• cskyjw.sun
    cskyjw.sun

yes faith and love in jesus

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Larsinger: "people will rush to get into God's Kingdom".

Jesus said his kingdom was not of this world. I don't recall that he ever made mention of coming back here to set one up. God's kingdom is not Jesus's kingdom. WHy do some people use god and jesus interchangeably?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit