What do you feel God wants you to do at this moment in time?

by EndofMysteries 39 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Mary
    Mary
    WTWizard said: After that Almighty Lowlife Scumbag put my celibacy at such an almighty high priority that nothing will ever end it, if I ever didfind out what that Almighty Lowlife Scumbag wants me to do, I would make sure to not do it. And I would do all I could to do the exact opposite--preferably turning people away from His message of oppression and tyranny.

So, can we assume that you will be putting in your application for Regular Pioneering this coming Thursday?

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

We should learn as much as we can from the "those having insight" who obviously have to preach on YouTube and on the net. Examine what they teach by the scriptures. Iv'e found that some have one or two true gems of light in the midst of maintaining some false teachings. So what you do is take the light and ignore the rest.

Harold Camping is a perfect example. He confirms the end of the "church age"and points to 2011 AD as a significant year with regards the rapture and the end of the world. Now the details of 2011 AD may not be accurate but the date might be. Plus he still believes in the trinity. So apparently there is a mixture. Not every prophet has the WHOLE TRUTH but tiny stars of insight that the elect will recognize and coming from holy spirit and Jehovah.

It's strange and complex, but that's what is happening.

We can only think that those who are searching for the truth will find it.

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

Ecclesiastes 3:1-14

Does this answer your question?

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Answer : to tell the truth of his non-existence so humanity can harmonize better with one another.

Human ignorance of the world we live in created all of the known gods, it gave primitive men an explanation of all things

that could not be understood, that goes equally well for the god of the ancient Israelites. Truth

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

God wants us to keep our vows:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKYN-oDxFQ4

God don't like it if we make fun of peoples hair

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pehhlAU00gQ

• choosing life
    choosing life

I haven't noticed that God was into micromanaging anyone's life. The golden rule comes to mind, but otherwise, I am not sure it really matters.

• agonus
    agonus

Well, if God speaks to your digestive system, then His message to me is loud and clear: "Go ahead and have another XXL Deli Style. Oscar Meyer is your friend."

• xeracia
    xeracia

When I pray...I am the only one listening, therefore I must be god (can't remember who said that but I love that quote).

And right now I want to finish my whiskey and go to bed.

• PEC
    PEC

I have found the truth and the truth is, that there is no God.

Philip

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Whatever it is, i'll do the opposite.

Oz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit