What do you feel God wants you to do at this moment in time?

by EndofMysteries 39 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mouthy
    mouthy

Tell ALL I meet That the WT is a CULT!!!
    Give my testimony in Churches ,Groups,anyone who has ears.
    So they dont "drink the Coolaid"

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

He wants me to have a big, fat, greasy cheeseburger for lunch.

Isaiah 55: 2 Why do YOU people keep paying out money for what is not bread, and why is YOUR toil for what results in no satisfaction? Listen intently to me, and eat what is good, and let YOUR soul find its exquisite delight in fatness itself.

Hope this helps,

W

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

I feel God has no desire, will, plan, command, want - for me or anyone else.

That I exist is more than enough for Him/Her/It.

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

You are worried. Don't be.

Basically follow what the Bible says. In the end times when Christ comes, he is like a prophet with the secretary's ink horn who goes through and marks those to be passed over. But then there is an interval of time before the actual destruction starts. That's what is happening now.

Basically, lots of people are just playing "wait and see" which is when they plan to make their move. But once it is clear the great tribulation has begun and the UN has taken over world authority, lots of people will then rush to get into God's kingdom, but it will be too late.

So for sure, since the Bible says

3 “And the ones having insight will shine like the brightness of the expanse; and those who are bringing the many to righteousness, like the stars to time indefinite, even forever.

4 “And as for you, O Daniel, make secret the words and seal up the book, until the time of [the] end. Many will rove about, and the [true] knowledge will become abundant.”

Is look for that light! It will be everywhere. Little bits of truth. How can individuals spread their light to the whole world? Easy. YouTube and the internet! Or else, how would they shine like stars seen by everyone? So the new Bible research area, while it lasts, should begin with YouTube! If you ask the right questions and are looking for the right thing, you will gain knowledge.

For instance, in general, there is a lot of hype about the end of the world in 2011 AD and 2012 AD. Actually both can be right because the great tribulation begins a 15-month rule by the UN before Armageddon actually takes place. We don't know how long Armageddon will be, the birds have to eat the flesh so people may die in shifts. So we can look at 2011-2012 as both being correct to cover the 15-20 months required to finally set up the millennium government.

So definitely get as much knowledge as you can because at one point we know the internet is going to be shut down, then you won't have freedom of speech or be able to research many things.

LS

• beksbks
    beksbks

Keyser I luv ya

• snowbird
    snowbird

{He wants me to have a big, fat, greasy cheeseburger for lunch.}

LAWD!!!

Please help me restrain myself!

Sylvia

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

God wants me to find a Pogo Stick and Follow Jesus..

............................ ...OUTLAW

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Finally-Free's cheeseburger is sounding pretty good right now.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

This is Jesus escaping after he Robbed a Bank..

............................ ...OUTLAW

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

> What do you feel God wants you to do at this moment in time?

God wants me to win the lotto, retire, and be surrounded by many beautiful and "giving" women.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit