The Theocratic Ministry School OVERSEER bits off more than he can chew

by HappyGuy 40 Replies latest jw friends

• HappyGuy
    HappyGuy

To the WTBTS, "spiritually qualified" means a good corporate slave, they could care less if the person was loving, showed empathy, was gentle, kind, had a big heart, helped people out in practical ways, was generous. Only the adherence to the bureacractic regimine was looked at.

That always bothered me.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Good point HappyGuy

One of the reasons I left is that I found better people outside of the JWS , who weren't card carrying JWS.

Lies, pretentiousness, hypocrisy, corruption, oppression and a good scoop of ignorance for good measure,

aay... yes I remember it well

• restrangled
    restrangled

Everyone left the room? Where did they go, the parking lot? Certainly they didn't leave before all the other talks were given. Was the second school totally filing out into the main hall while other talks were going on?

I don't question your ability to speak, or that you might of argued with the school overseer, but everyone left? I doubt it,.... whether they were your good friends or not.

r.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Aw I wish I was there i would have been rolling in the isles.

• yesidid
    yesidid

I think HappyGuy has a very good imagination.

y

• HappyGuy
    HappyGuy

r,

They went with me to the main hall. Everyone who did not have a talk to give. That was like 4 or 5 people.

these were people I have known most of my life and they were very upset at the Commandante for going off on me like that.

• HappyGuy
    HappyGuy

yesidid,

and you need to put down the crack pipe

I can understand how the concept of having friends who would stand up for you if you were being insulted is something that you cannot grasp, the people who left with me had come to the second school to see my talk.

Maybe if you got out more and had some friends you could understand how friends would stick up for each other.

• zions watchman
    zions watchman

The one point that i go out of your experence is that you were removed from the school...... THEY LET YOU KNOW WHO HAD THE POWER!!!!!!

• HappyGuy
    HappyGuy

zions watchman,

I think my threatening to take the jackass out into the parking lot had something to do with that. LOL

• watson
    watson

I can imagine they were pretty glad to be rid of you HG. You haven't been on the discussion board for very long, so maybe I'm being a little judgemental, but you kind of sound like a jerk.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit